Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£6.99

on 4 November 2013
A good read..lots of threads, ending a little hurried. I do find this with the Sam Hayes books I have read so far.
on 8 July 2010
Wow!! What a brilliant book! A Magnificently woven together book. I highly recommend this novel. Absolutely fantastic. I Can't wait for Sam Hayes next ~ it's sure to be equally as gripping. A great, great writer.
on 1 February 2013
This book keeps you gripped right up until the end. The twist at the end made me want to re-read it all again!!
on 10 March 2014
This was an intriguing story and very cleverley written. I really didn't see the end coming. A very good read.
on 2 November 2013
Didn't want to put it down very good read
Wanted it to go on and on but also wanted to know the ending
on 8 June 2011
I have to disagree with the other reviewers.

For the most of it the story was well written, but I thought it was glaringly obvious, from extremely early on, just how the three characters were connected. Surely anybody reading this book must have at least considered that a likely outcome?

I admit, I certainly didn't foresee the "twist" near the end.....but that was because it was just so bloody unlikely! Come on people, she had been married to the guy for something like sixteen years!

And what luck, what a coincidence, for Betsys brother to meet the only person that could ever tell him all about his sister, working back at the school, in the same short period of time as himself, so many years after the terrible events that led to her death!

OK bedtime reading, but I had no trouble putting it down and turning out the light!
on 2 December 2010
What a bloody good plot that I managed, midway, to decipher only a small part of! Found the characters original and endearing - especially my two favourites 'Ava' and little 'Betsy', the writing effectively chilling but the numerous twists...just mindblowing! Loved the book so much that I consumed it within a day...and re-read it a day later!
Highly reccomended and endorsed!
on 12 February 2015
I thought this book was very thought provoking and disturbing. I have read most of Sam Hayes books and have liked them all so far but think this one was my favourite, I could not put it down!
on 22 September 2015
If I had known the subject of this book I would not have read it. However even tho I found some bits difficult to read it was well written and the twists and turns honestly surprised me
on 19 July 2016
Wow,what an amazing book. Just when I thought I was figuring out and putting it together it changes. Heart was racing and I couldnt put the book down. Defo reccommed it.