Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£6.99

on 10 October 2013
Painful to read at times but such a fab story with a few twists at the end! Kept me gripped all the way through! Sam Hayes is better than Jodi picoult (my opinion) well done Sam!!
on 10 February 2014
A very good read, with an unexpected twist at the end, which i didn't see coming.......i have to say I'm loving this author.
on 4 November 2013
A good read..lots of threads, ending a little hurried. I do find this with the Sam Hayes books I have read so far.
on 1 February 2013
This book keeps you gripped right up until the end. The twist at the end made me want to re-read it all again!!
on 10 March 2014
This was an intriguing story and very cleverley written. I really didn't see the end coming. A very good read.
on 2 November 2013
Didn't want to put it down very good read
Wanted it to go on and on but also wanted to know the ending
on 2 December 2010
What a bloody good plot that I managed, midway, to decipher only a small part of! Found the characters original and endearing - especially my two favourites 'Ava' and little 'Betsy', the writing effectively chilling but the numerous twists...just mindblowing! Loved the book so much that I consumed it within a day...and re-read it a day later!
Highly reccomended and endorsed!
on 22 May 2015
WOW what an excellent book. Quite disturbing in parts and also quite frustrating but wonderfully written.

A great story that will take you on a journey and there you will discover happiness, sadness, love, hate and a thousand other emotions. It's full of drama, action and suspense.

I can't recommend this book highly enough.

Katie 🌻
on 8 October 2014
This could have been so good but was totally unbelievable from the point of view of how the main character Nina acted. Also it was obvious who the"three" people were and far too many coincidences to be believable. Twist at the end but hurried after a long drawn out book. Not for me . Struggled to get through it.
on 1 November 2014
This has been one of my best reads for a while. It starts of telling you about the individuals so jumps back and forth a bit too start of but keep with it and it becomes much clearer... Kept me guessing what was coming next... Thought provoking, would definitely read more off this author