5.0 out of 5 stars Great product !! By a child :D
First of all I am extremely pleased with the speed this was delivered-earlier than expected! :)
It is a great, lightweight and easily portable charger for my blackberry, but I am also pleased to report it fits my kindle too! It is a lot cheaper and smaller than other options and It fits easy into my pocket. I shall definitely be using this product often ;) x
Published 21 months ago by Ms. A. M. Prior

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor connection
Doesn't connect correctly, not a good product, holds charge fine but connection to phone is intermittent

Would not recommend better products
Published 9 months ago by Chris

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product !! By a child :D, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: High Quality 1900mAh Micro USB Portable Emergency Backup Battery Charger Case (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor connection, 1 Feb 2014

Would not recommend better products

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best but, 9 Dec 2013
Sad to say this isn't one of my best purchases. It doesn't stay in the phone very well, takes ages to charge the phone and doesn't last very long. Don't really use it anymore.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 Dec 2013
At first this was a good portable charger, but then it became a bit loose even though It would still charge and the other day when I charged it up , it wouldn't charge my phone at all, so I think it might only work a few times then just stop working, but I wouldn't recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!, 30 Nov 2013
I bought this for my girlfriend, and it was just awful, did not work at all. Cheap piece of plastic.

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL!!, 10 Nov 2013
If you're thinking of buying this item, DON'T! I paid extra money for 1-2 days delivery as I needed it as soon as possible, had it the day before I needed to use it,there fore I charged it while I went out to watch the fireworks, came home four hours late, seen it had the blue light on full, pulled the charger out,stuck it in my phone to charge to check if it was working, didn't even turn on!! Doesn't even work!! If there was a 0 star,I would describe this item as that! DON'T BUY THIS ITEM!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this portable charger, 11 Oct 2013
When it is fully charged it lasts for over 6 hours!! I was very pleased with it as my battery is always dying.

1.0 out of 5 stars loads of rubbish, 20 Sep 2013
i cannot get this item to work for more than 5 minutes. the lights do come on at first and then they go straight off again. i would not reccommend this to anyone

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 4 Sep 2013
Having bought two other types of on the go chargers that were useless I thought this seemed a better type with no silly wires, however unless you physically hold it in the phone with pressure it loses its connection ... Which is impossible when on the move. I finally realised the best way to keep a mobile a Samsung note up and running on a day out is to buy spare batteries instead.. PERFECT. 3 spare batteries with an average 6 hours life sees me through the day..

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't even work, 8 Aug 2013
I bought this to give my samsung galaxy s3 a mid day battery boost, however when plugged in to my phone, the charger did little but slow down battery discharge, and even that was by a minuscule amount.

probably works better on less battery intensive phones, but if you have a high end powerful phone, avoid this charger.