5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read, easy to follow and fun!
Published 11 months ago by Joy Griffiths

2.0 out of 5 stars What once was free now must be paid for.
I'm afraid I depart, big time, from the 5 star reviews on this.

I have nothing against 'tapping' - I was introduced to what I have always thought of as Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) many years ago, through the work of Gary Craig, which this book is really a just a marketed lift of.

Not to mention the fact that Craig CONTINUES to offer the...
Published 16 months ago by Lady Fancifull

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read, easy to follow and fun!, 21 Oct 2013
Over the last few years I've been getting more and more interested in tapping, ever since a friend introduced me to the Tapping World Summit run by Nick Ortner and his sister Jessica. As I got into it I followed the work of several speakers who had appealed most to me and have focused my spend there. Recently however I was drawn more to Nick and Jessica's work, finding both of them easy to follow and easy to relate to. I bought into their online programmes and eagerly awaited the books - Nick's being the one to hit the market first. I have to say I love this book and have no problem contributing (this relatively small fee) to Nick and Hay House, who have the right to be paid for their outputs like anyone else on the planet. That large sums of money are donated to communities benefiting also from tapping is another plus.
Contrary to another review Nick credits both Gary Craig and Roger Callahan in this book, as well as other proponents in the field of tapping, as he does in his various audio/video materials - many of which are also provided free of charge.

So - this book is broken down into subject areas which are fairly typical to most of us: finances, body, health, pain, etc. We are encouraged to do the preparation (i.e. give some thought to our present and our history) and then follow the tapping scripts. The language is easy to understand and the content carries us along with it in a logical sequence. Easy peasy. In fact as soon as I finished it I bought a 2nd copy for a friend who I felt would really benefit from tapping on her own journey. She carries it with her everywhere and taps whenever something comes up for her, because she is getting results every time.

If, like me, you enjoy reading for its' own sake and to complement your personal development, without getting bogged down in language that is too heavy or irrelevant, then this is a fantastic addition to your library. And, even if you're not that big a reader, this is still a fantastic book that you can dip into whenever you need a pick-me-up, or to read something that simply makes you feel good!

4.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to review but good!, 1 May 2013
Jeremy Deane (Ringwood, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Tapping Solution: A Revolutionary System for Stress-Free Living (Kindle Edition)
This is undoubtedly a good, even a very good, introduction to EFT/Tapping, with clear explanations as to why it works so well,a simple focus on key elements/issues that apply to almost everyone, and lots and lots of example scripts and details of specific people's treatment to get you started with your own particular problems. It is also full of Nick Ortner's rather overwhelming self-confidence, accounts of his marvelous financial and other successes, mentions of his hundreds of contacts, a great and repeated focus on making money, and so on and so on - elements which to me are somewhat grating (compare with the writings of Gary Craig, Roger Callahan .......) and take the shine off what is otherwise a clearly inspirational and eminently useable tract. I personally find the media-savvy way he sent free copies to so many of his contacts and has got dozens of five-star Amazon reviews from people rather tacky and suspect. All in a good cause? Yes, but .... My summary : take a deep breath over the flamboyant self-presentation, and make good use of the many valuable insights and practical tips that abound in this book. And as Gary Craig always says - "tap on everything" (this review read very differently before I tapped on how my first draft should be altered!)

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 21 Mar 2014
i am wary and a sceptic I read a little about this guy and found the stories of how people came off medication and how wonderful this was...i thought no way, Ive tried many things and I always expect immediate results...and usually always end up disappointed and give up...Im am/was an insomniac and at the end of my teather with all of it, sleep deprived stressed and in agony suffereing with Chronic joint pain I thought I have absolutely nothing left to loose, ....I expected nothing and half heartdly tried this out...I felt immediate dip in the pain and so brought a dip in stress and had some sleep not a full night...but some.... as a this really was/is a huge help and i immediately felt the effects of following this, there are also UTUBE clips of this guy which prompted me to purchase the book. I find both super helpful and am pleasently surprised to be fully converted to this. I sleep better than I have in over 3 years and feel less stress...I urge anyone to give this a go, you feel a bit of prat at 1st, but honestly this really does work on so many levels and for all parts of your life, emotional, physical, life all of it, it has a positive effect on the lot.....you have nothing to loose! x

5.0 out of 5 stars An Absolute Must Buy, 2 April 2013
Mrs. S. E. Cooper (UK) - See all my reviews
This book should be in every household. It should be used, read and re-read. Nick Ortner has written a brilliant self-help or in fact 'anyone help' book. Tapping is so basically simple and so incredibly effective. There are many exercises one can do. There are Tapping Scripts to use to simplify the tapping. It is no use just reading it, you really must take part. Do the exercises, delve into the whys and tap them away. It is absolutely no use just reading it. Absolutely fascinating and effective beyond belief. I want to give the book to everyone I know! Christmas, birthday, anyday. Absolutely ACE! Thank you Mr. Ortner. I nearly wept when I got to the end. Back to the beginning!
Sally Cooper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical tapping, 18 April 2013
I've already done a course in EFT, but I've been waiting for Nick Ortner's Tapping book to come out. I've enjoyed it very much and learned stuff from a slightly different angle which is always good - gives you a bigger perspective.

4.0 out of 5 stars Motivational - Tapping in explained in depth, 18 April 2013
It's for reading through once and then use as a reference book for whenever you need to work on any aspect of your life that will benefit from EFT.
I wish I'd bought the physical book rather than the Kindle version because it would be easier to dip in and out of the various chapters. Nick refers to page numbers that are useful to go to and I couldn't get page numbers showing on the Kindle, only loc.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 12 Oct 2013
This is a fantastic book. Easy to read and follow the exercises. Entertaining. And it actually works. I've been doing tapping everyday since reading it. And will continue doing it as it really reduces daily stress.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tapping solution, 21 April 2013
Everyone should own this and learn how to use Tapping. It will change your life. This really does work recommend you try it.

2.0 out of 5 stars What once was free now must be paid for., 8 May 2013
I'm afraid I depart, big time, from the 5 star reviews on this.

Not to mention the fact that Craig CONTINUES to offer the material free. Gary Craig I think is more interested in publicising the use of the method than in self-publicising

One of the many many things I valued about Craig, not least the fact that the FREE material which Craig made available to all, was that the manual was very clear. Clearer than Ortner's book, IMO.

Provided you had a PC and a printer you could download and print the entire manual for nada, zilch, nothing.

Sure its the same info, but Ortner and Hay House are charging for the book. I suspect the way was cleared for them as Craig retired, and what one man wanted everyone to have, others now also want everyone to have, but to buy.

I valued Craig's modesty and generosity with his material. Ortner does credit him, of course, but he really should come clean he is adding nothing to what Craig developed. Even though Craig has retired he STILL makes his material available for free. The short phrase Craig used for his Emotional Freedom Technique and site was Emofree. he is American, and therefore uses the standard American website address end. Go figure.

I feel a bit of a heel on this as I was given an digital copy as an ARC. And also have to say the digitisation is very badly done. I was expecting it would be offering something more/additional to what still exists as a free resource.

EFT is an extremely useful tool. The basic instructions in this book are the same as Craig offers, but there is a lot more padding, its not as clear, and you pay for it.

Sometimes, people come along who want to show you there really IS such a thing as a free lunch. I think Gary Craig was one.

I note that in the States there has been a huge push on self-promotion of this book, with hundreds of free review copies being sent (like I had) Maybe some others do not know that the information in this book is still available for free. Had I not had prior knowledge of Gary Craig and his generosity about EFT, I'm sure I too would have 5 starred this book

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad I got The Tapping Solution, 8 April 2014
The Tapping Solution is a very worthwhile read and a great introducing to what is known as Tapping or Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) The instructions for learning how to use tapping are given clearly enough for anyone to follow, so that the reader can put the method taught here into practise and feel the benefits after only reading the first two chapters, learning how to build on this experience as they progress on to the end. I also like Nick's relaxed and sincere way of communicating with his readers. I now use tapping to reduce stress and other health problems regularly and thanks to reading the book I have the confidence I need to do this. Best Wishes, Marie