on 14 December 2013
sadly my head is far to big to fit in this particular hat. However my cats love using it as a pseudo rat-thing. If you have a small head or mental pets, I encourage you to purchase this item
on 28 December 2012
I searched high and low for the right hat for me and this was it! Very warm, waterproof and two hats in one. I love it and the range of colours was great. A speedy delivery made it a great purchase. Cannot fault it.
on 11 February 2013
The quality of this hat is second to none, but I was very disappointed in the size of it. I purchased the hat for my husband who has a largeish head, only to find that it was too tight and actually fits the head of my 6 year old grandson who does not have a large head at all.

Similar hats in a variety sizes to fit all heads would be good.
on 9 March 2013
Excellent hat, very warm, good size not tight like some other similarly priced hats. Going to buy another, in case I lose it. Prompt delivery, very happy!
on 23 February 2015
Excellent value for money. This hat exceeded my expectations and had little touches like a way to secure both of the bits that hang down together so the hat can;t blow off, and you can have the ear flaps up or down as there are buttons to allow this. They should describe it a little better as it is a great product for under £4!
on 27 March 2016
It is a little large, but I do have a small head. I use this for work along with the Trapper Hat - it just depends on how cold and windy it is! Haven't tried yet, but I think this might just fit over the Trapper Hat. Still keeps me warm, just a small problem when I turn my head!
on 21 February 2013
Does the job perfect, keeps you very warm in the morning which i think is a must in the winter.
on 4 November 2014
I have been looking for a waterproof hat for ages. They have all been either too big and blown off in the wind or fallen over my eyes so I can't see. This one is perfect! it keeps me dry, does not fall over my eyes and has a clasp under the chin to keep it on in high winds. It just keep me nice and warm without making me sweaty
on 25 February 2015
I found this to to be an excellent buy as it kept my ears nice and warm. The only moan that I have is that I had a lot of trouble trying to do it up especially when my hands were very cold perhaps a button fastener would be easier .
on 2 February 2015
Not as I thought really I brought the red one..as it looked pinkish in picture and its really red, which would of been ok but it was huge, I gave it to my uncle who has a huge head and normally cant get a hat to fit him well, so he was pleased with it

See one answered question