on 11 July 2013
I love this bra, it is true to size and very comfortable to wear- all day at work. Fab. I wasn't sure at first because of the thin almost ridged support strips which curve around each boob above the wire, however i can't tell they are there and they are giving really great support without adversly altering my natural shape. The bra looks good too, better than some if the big old lady looking ones.
I will be purchasing another of these bras again. Fab
on 17 September 2013
Ordered this to go under a nude dress for a wedding. The fit is perfect and no padding which is great!
It's not the prettiest of bras i have ever owned but for what i need it for it is wonderful!
And the price was great value as wonderbra can be ridiculously expensive!
on 3 April 2014
I was very tempted to send this bra back and wish I had now as the more I have worn it the more uncomfortable it has become. It digs into my breast bone and there is very little support, would not buy one again.
on 25 January 2014
Cup size comes up a bit small as does the chest, I've ordered many bras recently so I know I am getting the right size for me. I find this uncomfortable under the armpits but it does give a great shape.
on 1 January 2015
made boobs look a strange shape. The uplift part is rigid and so gives an unnatural curve.
on 10 August 2014
Not good The cup is too small
on 3 October 2014