Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: 3 to 2 pin-5pk|Change
Price:£2.98+ Free shipping

on 24 August 2015
The package was delivered quite late.

The package was in bad conditions, half opened and one of the adapters were missing.

Paid for 5 but only received 4 :(
review image
on 2 February 2015
If I could give these zero stars I would. They are made of cheap third world plastic and do not fit properly into European sockets. Save your money for half as many at twice the price.
on 5 May 2014
Would recommend this for European travel. Good value and easy to use, used while stopping in France for many appliances.
on 8 June 2015
Fast delivery, but these adaptors DO NOT SUPPORT EARTHED APPLIANCES. So most UK plugs WILL NOT WORK in them.
on 1 July 2014
Do not buy these if you want to plug in any modern appliances ie, i pad or pod, the plugs don`t fit,buy cheap buy twice.
on 20 January 2015
What do you want from a travel adaptor? You want it to power your safe 3-pin plugged devices abroad using their dodgy 2-pin deathtrap sockets and these do that 5 times over for about the same price as one bought at an airport. Buy them; you need them.
on 4 August 2014
I went to Italy a few weeks ago and these adaptors did not fit the sockets there
on 15 July 2014
Unfortunately at the time of purchase I decided that these were only travel plugs and the need to inspect them prior to our holidays was unnecessary. I suppose the old cliché you get what you pay for should have set the alarm bells off. The delivery was extremely fast but the product was discarded and new one purchased at our holiday resort. The UK plugs didn't fit into them let alone plug them into the mains.
on 23 July 2015
When I ordered I made the silly mistake of not checking the reviews first. There were some negative ones saying that the adapters didnt work and didnt even fit EU sockets, so I didnt expect much when they arrived a few days later. However after just returning from holiday this week I can report that all five worked fine. They fitted the sockets easily and powered all my appliances. I guess some reviewers were just unlucky that one or more did not work for them(?).
Happy with my purchase and much cheaper than what is sold at airports and down the highstreet (where a single adapter costs roughly £5). In terms of delivery, arrived on time with no issues.
on 21 April 2014
Used on recent holiday. Worked as advertised and expected. Very good value, especially when compared to cost of purchasing that number in local shops either in UK or abroad.