I needed a copier that did both sides and this fits the bill perfectly the only thing that lets it down is being a bit slower then most models but that's no probablem to me.
I would recomend theis Item and seller to any one thats why I gave 5 stars say's it all.
Published 23 months ago by Mr. John Kelly

1.0 out of 5 stars The scanner is not fit for purpose
I bought this mainly for the ADF scanner as I need it for work but it rarely works for a variety of reasons:
The ADF does not detect the paper.
Dialogue box pops up saying my PC cannot detect the scanner.
When it actually does work it only scans a couple of pages then a dialogue box says there was an "error" and it has lost connection...
Published 10 months ago by Elizabeth K.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Epson workforce does exactly what it says on the box but a bit, 29 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Epson WorkForce WF-2520NF Ultra Compact 4-in-1 Printer with ethernet (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 5 Aug. 2013
Quick delivery, easy to install, even the fax worked perfectly so was able to communicate with my Mum who is deaf, print quality was really good too

1.0 out of 5 stars The scanner is not fit for purpose, 15 April 2014
The ADF does not detect the paper.
Dialogue box pops up saying my PC cannot detect the scanner.
"Cannot retrieve image from scanner". Then I lose my whole scan file.
The paper gets jammed.
Dialogue box says there is a jam in the ADF when there is not.
It scans when there is no paper there so I get a scan of blank.
When I hit cancel it gets stuck on cancelling & I can't do anything with it so have to switch it off & start all over again.
I could go on but I need to sleep, been up all night with this useless machine and will have to submit my work report late!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not plug and Play, 16 Oct. 2013
D. Cox "Welsh Dave" (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this model as I had had several previous Epson printers and wanted a wireles one that multiple users could use without constantly having to plug and unplug cables. Ideal I thought so bought it and it was delivered on time. but arrived without a VAT receipt so if buying for your business please take note.

The product looked good and I installed the swon my laptop and proceeded to set it up - all seemed to work well - printing and copying even Fax fairly straight forward but the scanner well it still isn't working.

If you look on some of the forums its seems i am not the only one with this problem.

When you try to scan from the printer its asks which PC but then doesn't find it despite it connecting as a printer the scanner can't see the PC. If you do it the other way around you get this common error message "Epson Scan has stopped working. Windows ischecking for a solution" This then changes to "A problem caused the program to stop working Windows will close the program and noftiy you if a solution is available"

I tried the basics such as uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers - Then i tried it on another machine this time connecting via a USB cable rather than wifi but same probelm.

So I went to Epson support site and had a web chat session where i was given a link to the knowledge base - it lists the problem but just tells you to uninstall and reinstall the sw. I have done this several times now and as before everything except thescanner works. Very dissapointing not only that it didn't work on set up but that the support site was less than supportive.

Still not working after several hours trouble shooting - will have to pay to call the support line now and if that doesn't work I am afraid its back in the box and back to Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked the idea of having scanning and photo copier together, 30 Sept. 2013
My old printer would no longer print correctly, chose this printer as the price was very reasonable and it incorporated scanner and photocopier which I required. The only drawback was I thought it was wireless as it stated WF and I could then print off my IPad wording was a bit unclear ,other than this very pleased with product .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but don't buy the cheap ink on here get ..., 30 July 2014
Great but don't buy the cheap ink on here get Epson ink as this printer is locked and won't accept cheaper ink. I have not used the fax feature, but scanned things up it is quick and gives you a clear picture. The printing is fun and it is good quality images on paper or photo paper you just have to make sure you adjust the settings when printing to the right paper being used and the quality you would like. Brilliant, love it and It is the bast printer I have used. Well done Epson.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not What It Should Be., 19 Feb. 2013
When I bought this product I wanted a wire free model. All the literature I read confirmed that it was wire free. It turned out that after contacting Epson on several occasions that model is only available wire free in the US. Took four days of downloading different files to try to get it to work as the Epson representatives I was in contact with also believed it was wire free. Eventually I spoke to the final rep for Epson who went through every detail of the machine and it was he that told me it wasn't available as wire free in the UK but only in the States. He advised me that the machine had to be connected with an Ethernet cable.

To enable the machine to work you must install the inks first before starting the installation. If this was not the case I would have returned this model for one that did have wire free availability.

Very disappointed with this product and reluctant to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Printer, 16 Jun. 2014
Mr. P. Kane - See all my reviews
We have had an Epson and a Canon Photo Printer before and neither worked as expected over time. We purchased this one as a utility printer and intended to get a specialist photo printer. Although not a photo printer, it actually does a reasonable job at printing color prints. Highly recommend this as a core family printer. Setup under Windows 7 was a breeze.

3.0 out of 5 stars epson wf-2520nf, 30 Jan. 2014
M. Grzeskowiak "mikey g" (england) - See all my reviews
it is not a fast working machine but okay for low use at home, the copy are good though and it drinks the ink cartridges, if you print of a photograph it can feel wet with the amount of ink used

5.0 out of 5 stars Super-dooper printer, 27 Jun. 2013
This is an excellent printer and we are very pleased with it. It was really reasonably priced and simple to install and operate. Absolutely idiot-proof (quite important with us technophobes!!)