4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes
V happy. I had bought them thinking they would be more nude than the peach colour that they are and the description said the heel was a four inch heel but they are probably more 2 1/2 inch, which is a little low for me but great for work, so I kept them anyway. Good value for money. Would recommend.
Published on 14 May 2013 by Roo

1.0 out of 5 stars I woud not recommend these
I ordered these pumps for the price of £14.03. I wish I never ordered them. Very good looking, but they are a little bit small for my feet (size 36 EU, 3 UK). In addition, when i put them on, they do not cover my foot fingers and it is so funny. We had a 5 minutes laugh with my boyfriend. Now I have to think how could I get rid of them...
Published 19 months ago by Aylin Hyumet

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes, 14 May 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars I woud not recommend these, 25 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Aug. 2013
Would recommend these heels. Nice heel height for work. Comfortable to wear, however the colour is a slightly different tone to the photo - not as pale nude as they appear in the pic. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy heels, 6 Oct. 2013
Heels are fairly high but not uncomfortable. Nice shade , quite shinny and true to size for me even though I'm a bit wide in the front of my feet now. Bought from amazon warehouse deals. Love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 29 Aug. 2014
As described, leather patent uppers. Nice colour - very creamy tone. Would recommend,.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Jun. 2015