5.0 out of 5 stars Quality

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed
Published 4 months ago by CarrotMuncher

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 14 May 2013
I have rated this shoe 5 stars simply because it is the Gabor quality and style that I have come to expect. Unfortunately I have had to return them simply because I could not keep them on my feet as I walked. I have Rheumatoid arthritis and consequently no grip in my feet - it is just the wrong style for me - I really need the Alice type bar shoe or a lace but I just had to try these particularly because of the thick platform type sole and the simple court style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfy, 13 May 2013
Mary Connelly (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Love these shoes,look smart or casual, very comfortable,worth every penny.Only time will tell if they are long lasting but certainly pleased so far.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed, 28 Aug 2014
I had high hopes for these shoes from reading other reviews. I find the sole quite inflexible and the size slightly too long. Widthwise they are pretty good though for my bunions that need a slightly wider shoe. Perhaps heel grips would help but I hate how they look on shoes. The quality seems ok. I've only worn them around the house for a while so my review is based on that. One thing I noticed that is quite annoying is the sole doesn't give any grip. When I sat on my bar stool in my kitchen (where I am now) the shoes couldn't grip the footrest so my legs were left dangling. For this reason I expect they could be very slippery on a wet surface. Overall not what I was hoping for. I can see them joining my growing "rarely to never worn" collection of shoes. Some day maybe I'll get the sense to stop buying shoes online. I live overseas so returning them isn't an option for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Shoes, 4 Jun 2014
Excellent work shoes. Both comfortable and smart. Great for getting to work. Off and on the trains. So comfortable that they are like wearing very smart trainers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stylish, 16 May 2014
Lovely comfortable shoes in a perfect fit. They have a great padded sole for comfort and wear well. Would recommend and buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars fashion and comfort, 11 April 2013
These shoes are smart, very comfortable trendy flatforms.
They can be dressed up or down, everytime i wear them i get compliments.
They are reasonably priced and i am very pleased with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars coooomfy walking on air all day, 19 Sep 2014
Gabor Gabor Gabor the shoes most definitely live upto the name,i love these shoes they are stylish and unique in every way.I have received compliments when i have worn them to work.i am usually a size 5 howevewr i had to buy a size 4 which were perfect ..Please bear in mind the shoe sizing is generous will buy again

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking shoe, 4 May 2014
I liked these shoes, unfortunately TOO big, Sizing quite generous.
Unfortunately not done in a smaller size. Too Bad. R

2.0 out of 5 stars Missized?, 14 Dec 2014
This review is from: Gabor Womens Orient Loafers (Shoes)
My wife has worn Gabor shoes for years and she takes size 4.5 and has had similar shoes ( stretch fabric with patent toe caps ). These shoes were what she wanted, the style she wanted, they arrived promptly and had they fitted properly she would have been very happy to keep them. But they were too big and a friend who is also a Gabor fan- size 5 found them slightly lroomy(or else she would have bought them!). I have something of a grievance as we had to pay £8+ to return them. The shoes would have been purchased had they fitted - they were supposedly the right size. Have Gabor altered their sizing ? That would seem to be the only explanation.

5.0 out of 5 stars A1 service, 10 July 2014