5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Device
This is the best headset I've bought so far. Fits so snuggley in ear you forget its even there. The sound quality is brilliant and volume can be adjusted easily. It can connect to two phones at the same time which is a bonus. Works will with both smart phone and older keypad phones. Its light with a superb build quality. Would highly recommend this device
Published 12 months ago by Jerry

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor performance
I got this new bluetooth being a die-hard fan of plantronics. This was a replacement of my old bluetooth Plantronics M55 Bluetooth Headset. being very satisified with this one, I thought of moving to upgraded version & opted Marque 2 M165. I was reasonable impressed by the looks & thought this would be apt, However my excitement reduced drastically within 3 days of its...
Published 15 months ago by Preetha Kumar

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Device, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Plantronics Marque 2 M165 Bluetooth Mono Headset - Black (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headset, with one problem, 13 Aug 2013
Headset arrived quickly, and is the best one I've had. It is very clear both for me and for the people I am talking to, and simple to operate, although voice control doesn't work on my current, borrowed phone.

The only problem is the announcements about charging: when I switch it on a female voice tells me softly how much talk time there is. But after it got down to 3 hours, the charge fell rapidly, eventually the voice telling me that the charge is low, please charge the device. This started happening every 2 minutes or so, and became really annoying, particularly as the announcements drowned out any conversation I was having with someone I had called! Perhaps if she didn't keep making so many announcements, the charge would last for another 2 hours! Shut Up Woman!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars solid build, 4 Nov 2013
I use a bluetooth headset all the time for work and have tried many types. This one is a nice solid build and a comfortable fit. The voice contol works ok with my galaxy s2 and the sound is clear without being exceptional. My only gripe is that a 2 in 1 car charger was not included and the wall charger supplied was not for the UK (think it was USA). It's a mini usb socket and I have several already, so I won't return it but be aware if you don't have a spare.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good headset, 28 Dec 2013
I love it.
It's so light. Pairs with iPhone and displays the remaining battery life.
Great for everyday use. I place it in my ear every time I need the phone. Otherwise I keep it in my pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 17 Dec 2013
This product was amazing - enjoyed it and it was very useful
was recommended to me and so far have not seen any setback about the product

5.0 out of 5 stars Comparison to M55 - Much better control button!, 27 July 2014
I previously had the M55 model, which I was relatively happy with, until it got crackly and started cutting out. Amazon offered me a replacement or money back, so I upgraded to this one.

Many others have given extensive reviews already, so I shall focus on the key noticeable differences over the M55. I would say that the main one is that it has a button on it rather than the button being incorporated into the body of the unit. This makes a huge difference, as when you went to either put it in your ear or reposition it, you would inadvertently press the button and end up hanging up on the call. I haven't noticed too much difference in functionality other than it reacts and connects a bit quicker. It also seems to feel slightly less plasticky and better quality.

for me, the button arrangement alone make it worth it over the M55.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, 21 Jan 2013
I dived in to the whole bluetooth headset thing from the beginning but unfortunately my first was my last for 9 years. It was unreliable and way too big. Anyhow, thought i'd take the plunge again and am totally delighted with my purchase. This thing is tiny (7g) and does everything it says on the box (apart from the MyHeadset App which doesn't support all of the new features of the 165 yet). It connects to both my work iPhone and my Android Galaxy without any complications AND both together at the same time. I am reliably told that the sound quality is better than my standard headphone mic., something i really didn't expect. The headset verbally updates its remaining battery level and asks you if you want to answer a call, reply answer and it just works!!

For the price, there is absolutely nothing to complain about. It works very well indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars The ear piece to use., 21 May 2013
It's brilliant, it even tells you how much power you have got left each time you switch on. Good clear signal strength with a good range

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and comfortable., 12 May 2013
Very neat headset; comfortable to wear. I have not yet explored all its features, but sound is clear. Volume control has a good range.

4.0 out of 5 stars headset, 15 May 2014
Is good but does not have the range that was stated when we bought it ...... It looses signal if to far from phone