5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past!, 2 Dec 2011
I read the babysitters club books as a kid and I am so pleased they have brought them back out, and by releasing them on Kindle I can sneakily read my favourite kids books without being judged!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Courtesy of Teens Read Too, 3 Jun 2010
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Things are starting to go well for The Baby-Sitters Club. They're getting a fair amount of babysitting jobs and the business is paying off not only for them, but the adults who hire them, as well.

When the Phantom Caller, a jewel thief who calls and hangs up, then robs the house he just called, is reported in the area, the babysitters are uneasy. Their fear, however, grows worse when they start receiving hang-up calls on the job.

Is it the Phantom Caller or a prank caller? Whatever it is, the babysitters are on the case and are determined to protect the kids they watch.

One of the more unique books in THE BABY-SITTERS CLUB series, readers will enjoy the mix of humor, mystery, and friendship. The characters are better and even more memorable than they were in the first book, and their new challenges keep the book interesting.

Readers who like realistic fiction will enjoy reading CLAUDIA AND THE PHANTOM PHONE CALLS.

Reviewed by: Kira M

5.0 out of 5 stars The amazing book, 18 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Baby-Sitters Club #2: Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls (Kindle Edition)
I chose this book as a 5 star rating because it is awesome and no matter what it always left me on a cliff hanger If u read this book u will enjoy the adventure of Claudia Stacey marry Ann and of course Kristy. I find this book riviting and amazing I would defiantly recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsersome, 1 Mar 2013
Great book made me smile forgot about babysitters club mystery's will be looking that up soon think the author is amazing.

4.0 out of 5 stars 4star, 30 Dec 2012
I loved it I might start a babysitter club when I am older with all my friends and I want to see the film's of the babysitters club

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Story!, 26 Nov 2012
A great book and recommended! It scared me when I first read it but once you read it and know the ending it's ok. Looking forward to reading it again!