5.0 out of 5 stars Padded Case - used with canon 70D and 18-55 Lens.
Item arrived today - I made the right choice! I recently purchased a Canon 70D - it came with a standard 18-55mm Lens - fine for now, more lens' will come in the future - but as a novice, this lens works fine for me to get used to the settings and camera.
Published 3 months ago by SpaceRanger

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, poor quality
Thought this was just right when it arrived, a bit of protection if you just want to have camera slung over your shoulder for a wander, unfortunately the poppers that close it pulled through the neoprene on day 3. However accessory Genie were excellent, contacting me with customer support and to offer a replacement.
Published 13 months ago by P. Bull

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, poor quality, 12 Oct 2013
P. Bull - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Padded Case - used with canon 70D and 18-55 Lens., 27 Aug 2014
This review is from: USA Gear Protective Neoprene DSLR Camera Pouch Case Sleeve and Travel Holster Bag with Carabiner Clip , Storage Pocket & Scratch-Resistant Intereior- Compatible with Canon 700D , 1200D , 1100D , 7D , 100D , 600D / Nikon D3100 , D3200 , D3300 , D40 , D7100 , D5300 & More (Electronics)
I was keeping the camera wrapped up in a shemagh inside my MaxPed Lunada - great little bag for the camera bits for now. But I wanted something better - saw a few Neoprone ones, looked ok, but this one was the only one that had 70D in its description.
I've just tried it - brought the camera to work and the case arrived 20 mins ago - and it fits like a glove. Its almost tight - but its not, and as its made from similar materials to the neoprone ones it does stretch. The stitching looks good, feels solid, turned it inside and out (its not reversible - I was just checking its construction) and it feels great.
Fits with the 55mm lens on - I think you may struggle to get anything much bigger than that on the camera and in the bag - Obviously smaller lens will be fine - but there will be some play in the nose piece.
It fits in only one way - the Velcro fastener is great, nice and solid and stitched well - the small pocket on the back is handy for spare memory cards and not much else, if anything. The carabiner attached is a basic cheap carabiner, nothing wrong with it, but for me, id swap it out with one of my many other carabiners and one that is a little larger.
like that the camera neck strap can come out so you can wear it around the neck and its still somewhat protected.
As for padding - I think it is more padded than the smooth finished options, all black and all white I think were the other options, you can definatley press each of the small 'squares' on the case in a little - as in, they are squishy so will no doubt offer some impact resistance.
I never intended to use this as a 'case' but for me its purpose was purley to protect it in my bag, and when I go travelling, it can fit into a carry on bag and again not be scratched or scuffed by other items.
I paid for next day delivery, and although the cost was just under a quarter of a century, its a good price considering the camera which cost like 7-8 centuries. I need it quick as I am attending a festival this weekend and preferred having it in this case then wrapped up in a scarf.
Ill update after the weekend to see how it was in daily use at the festival.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection for camera, 27 July 2013
This is an excellent product. I use it with my Nikon D300 with a 28-135 zoom lens. It protects the camera and lens extremely well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I wanted., 2 Aug 2014
Mr Kiplin (West Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
It fits my Eos 700d okay, but I am disappointed with the overall design. I have an older cover that I was replacing, which can be left on the camera when in use. The difference being that the case opens along the lens allowing it to be opened and used, this one needs to be taken off the camera to access the lens.

4.0 out of 5 stars Large, 17 July 2013
The quality of the neoprene is nice, but is bigger than the mesurements they published, just be careful with that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, 6 Feb 2013
Can just about squeeze a Canon 6D and 17-40 f4 L in this. Bought really for the times it is in transit or just sitting in the drawer. A lens half an inch or so shorter than the 17-40 and you will have perfect fit, I'm hoping that with time the stretch will get easier. The neoprene isn't thick so is just a bump and scrape protector as far as I'm concerned - I had something similar for my 40D so I'm pleased I've found this for a not exhorbitant price. It came well wrapped in an enormous box.

2.0 out of 5 stars Button clip came off after 2 days, 22 Nov 2013
One of the the button / clip / clasp that is supposed to close the flap came off after two days of use.
The cover still works, just minus a button.
Just a matter of time before the other button breaks ( comes out completely )

5.0 out of 5 stars d.s.l.r walk around case, 4 Jun 2014
This is exactly what I was after as with all dslr cameras the amount of extras you seem to collect is obscene so when you just want to pack light and go this is an excellent piece of kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, well padded, prompt delivery!, 5 Sep 2014
I was worried about this case not fitting perfectly as it's made to fit so many different models but it fits my 1100D perfectly (with the 18-55mm lens fitted), and seems really well padded. I bought this so I could carry my camera around in my backpack without carrying my bulky Canon bag as well and it's perfect for this.

It arrived very quickly too, brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars An economical and useful product., 29 July 2013
This fits my Pentax K5 with a medium length lens. It protects it from dust and scratches, though it is too thin to provide much protection from impact. An excellent product accurately described. I am sure a thicker bag can be had for much more money, but I have not seen one available that looks significantly better. I thoroughly recommend this product provided one is aware of its limited stiffness and thickness, and I think it is very good value for money. I have given it five stars because the description is entirely accurate, and I think it would be unhelpful to compare it with something much more expensive.