5.0 out of 5 stars perfect protection
+ Easy installation (you have to clean well the screen bofore the installation), no bublles, perfect fit, great feeling.
- Bit thicker than others, but this is not a problem.

(tip: install the protector with the soft buttons switched on, from downside to up (the alignment is easier).
Published 23 months ago by achilles gk

3.0 out of 5 stars Initially great but lost sensitivity for 's pen
Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect protection, 19 Jun. 2013
- Bit thicker than others, but this is not a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE right choice!, 17 May 2013
Solly (Newcastle, UK) - See all my reviews
I searched and searched for the best screen protector I can afford for my Samasung Galaxy Note II, Most of the products I saw have been either too expensive or so unconvincing; e.g. in terms of durability.
When I saw this product I wasn't so sure it's made by Samsung. I have done a lot of search and I have found very little information (i) but this was enough to me to know that this is definitely a genuine Samasung product.

My Note II is the titanium grey version so I opted for the Samsung screen protector with the "black frame" (Yes it does have a frame which only reveals important places, such as the led indicator, back button, and options button; and of course the screen itself)

P.S. Samsung Protective Film for Galaxy Note II has two versions: one with "black frame" (ETC-G1J9BEGSTD) and the other is with "white frame" (ETC-G1J9WEGSTD). Obviously the latter is for those who own the white-coloured version of Note II.

Well, to the product itself: so, what is in the package:
2 X screen protectors
1 X micro fibre cleaner
1 X squeegee
2 X dust removal sticker

Fist of all, I should say that the material of this screen protector feels really durable.

I started with this trick of applying the screen protector in the bath after a worm shower (in order to use it as a dust-free environment). This really helped me applying the screen protector easily without struggling much with dust that can attracted to the mobile screen in normal conditions.

I used before screen protectors for my other older mobile phones, so I know that bubbles left underneath the screen protector after application are a nightmare and difficult to get rid off. Let me say that this is the first time I apply a screen protector with no single bubble left, and I did not try twice.. it just succeeded from the first time!

The screen protector EXACTLY fit the Note II screen.

Finally, the most important part - in my opinion - was: how smooth this screen protector is? I can confidently say it has the same degree of smoothness as that of the screen it self! Both my fingers and the S Pen stylus slide on the screen protector as smoothly as they do on the screen.

I think this is what I can say for now about this product, but if you want more info please feel free to ask.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb With A Small Amount Of Mystery, 8 Mar. 2014
I actually came across these while checking out case reviews on the XDA forums,,, so it was pretty much by accident that i found them, The mystery behind these is firstly the marketing for them, its kinda none exsistent, i had searched and searched for decent screen protectors and not once did i come across these, they seem to be kind of a trade secret ....lol... the other mystery is, why do they come in black and in white, Samsung dont make a black note 2 unless there is another trade secret out there where you can actually get a black note 2..anyway.... these are without doubt the best screen protectors i have ever come across for any phone, how well they fit is kinda spooky, never have i had anything fit as well on a mobile phone, they feel awesome, fit is perfect, and they have converted my grey note 2 into a classy black... top marks for these, i rarley buy the same item twice but im going to order a few more packs of these for future... Top marks.

5.0 out of 5 stars exellent screen protector, 23 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Samsung Screen Protector for Galaxy Note 2 - White Border (Accessory)
I bought a more expensive screen protector but didn't last This one is the very best I have tried Buy with confidence Need I say more David B Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Screen Protectors Pack of 2

3.0 out of 5 stars Initially great but lost sensitivity for 's pen, 21 April 2015
I bought this screen protector and initially really liked it. It looks really smart and is so easy to apply and provides very good protection. Unfortunately when the note function is accessed, there is a line of non responsivity on the right hand side of the screen. I tried a different s pen from my note 4 which had the same problem. I then cleaned the screen really well but nothing changed it. On husbands suggestion I removed the screen protector and suddenly the screen was working perfectly again. Such a shame.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great protector but too thick!, 2 July 2014
The protector is made of very good material and it is a premium product worth the price.
If i was just using the phone + protector I would probably have given 5 stars.
A minor complaint is that it is slightly hard to put on because its quite hard to adjust the positioning once you have applied it. The main difficulty is in getting the cutouts at the bottom of the protector to line up exactly with the lights. I had to take of and reapply several times but that means dust can get in etc etc. Luckily their dust removal strip was quite useful in removing the dust that managed to squeeze in.

The reason for the 3 stars is because its is not compatible with my case so potential buyers need to be careful about what case to use. My case protector also covers the bezel so when its on it pushes in on the screen protector in two of the corners.
I've not had this problem with other screen protectors and I think its because this is thicker than the others and it covers the whole screen edge to edge.

Anyway 3 star for the overall experience but the vendor and product itself are top notch .

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product, 2 Mar. 2014
Mr. H. Al-kassmy "H.A" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I should always go to original accessories as they really dobthe job and fot perfectly and the price is ok

3.0 out of 5 stars a slide in quality from samsung, 1 Feb. 2014
Z33D (UK, southwest) - See all my reviews
this protector was nasty to get on, not because of dust, but because of it's awkward design. If you place exactly correct the position of the hole for the top speaker on the phone, the blank parts on the bottom of it to allow the illumination from the options and back buttons to light up are out of place, so when you press the option or the back button, you have a half cut light showing. looks awful. the only way to get it on correctly is to find the exact position from the bottom so that the blank parts for the option and back buttons are exact and then work your way up and manoeuvre it correctly around the top speaker without ruining your positioning on the bottom. it worked in the end, until a week later i found a spec of thin line dust / hair looking thing underneath the protector in the middle of the screen. so 1, it cannot be put on properly because of poor design. 2. it doesn't do it's job of isolating the screen.

sadly though, this is the best protector you will find for it. every non official samsung screen protector is beyond rubbish. the official ones are the only way to go, but this is what you have to deal with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 16 Nov. 2013
The product for a good price online is what I like.
Parcel in good shape.
I recommend this for a easy but useful smartphone.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 10 Oct. 2013
Really good quality screen protector. Pack of two. Note: the bezel really is black, so make sure you get the right one for your note