5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT HAT!!
Published 15 months ago by Spiff

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor material
It's really bad material , like the hairs stick out not as slouched as shown in the image but meh its okayish
Published 1 month ago by Salman Uppal

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT HAT!!, 26 Mar 2013
Spiff (Glasgow Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: MB Oversized Baggy Fit Slouch Style Beanie Beany Cap - 6 New Colours (Apparel)
I really like this hat.. it arrived in two days from purchase. it's soft and feels really warm and cozy to the touch. I like the design of these hats.. it stretches easy and doesn't cut off the circulation to your brain but yet it's not thin and overly loose. It also offers a little bit of a counter culture style to it.. I'll probably get the orange one as well. Kinda wish it had more colour choices though.. i'm not that fond of black or grey hats anymore.. Fantatic price for such a high quality item. It's a perfect 10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing in all aspects!, 30 Oct 2012
It's a good quality beanie, the navy is an amazing colour as well. It matches with my reddish/brown hair and looks as though it would match with any outfit! It looks really cool too as it slouches well.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is how to get some kudos from your teenage son!!!, 27 Nov 2012
I bought this for my 14 year old son, who thinks my fashion style is from the middle ages! So buying this for him and seeing his face when he opened the package was priceless. He couldn't believe I had bought something that he liked.

For the cheap price, I was thinking it would be made of thin fabric. It's not. For the price, if he loses it at school, then I won't be too bothered. He has a knack for mislaying things, like most other teenagers.

Would make a great stocking filler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good quality for the price, 3 Oct 2013
Really nice hat, very soft wool and comfortable to wear for hours. I have 3 of them in black, navy and grey and the quality is consistently high. They are very baggy though so beware if you have a tiny head you may end up looking like one of the seven dwarves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 3 May 2013
Very baggy indeed, Having to share it with my boyfriend because he likes it that much. Might get another aha

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!!, 1 May 2013
It's made out of a good material, nice and soft, I bought this as I'm growing my hair and medium length is hard to maintain for me as my hair is so thick, so I bought this for going to the shops etc, very good buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beanie, 8 May 2014
IM LOVING THE HAT! omg you can wear it anywhere , literaly! :D tho not on very windy days it would come of your head lol :P

5.0 out of 5 stars Second bought, 22 April 2014
I bought myself a grey one and this one for a friend and they're great - very comfy, and look great.

The only minor thing you want to watch for is getting the material caught on zips and stuff - but that's not really a criticism of the hat.

Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Beanie, 4 May 2013
My 11 year old son loves to wear his Beanie - He has an Orange and a cream one.
Looks good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Has a good slouch!, 30 April 2013
Nice coloured hat and has a nice slouch to fit my head! Was a little surprised at how big it was when received, but it fits well, looks good and is comfortable!