Size: Medium|Colour: Diablo Red/Black/Football White|Change
Price:£24.50 - £194.72

on 10 August 2013
I was expecting an official Man United shirt and this is not. I ordered Medium but have been sent Large. It was a gift for my boyfriends birthday and has come up tiny (I appreciate these come up small but my boyfriend is by no means large). We have been to a shop to try on the official product and the large is loads bigger. Very disappointed.
on 17 July 2013
it was not like a orginal and had rooney 10 on the back which was not in the advert and he would not change it
on 31 July 2013
Im abit unhappy with the quality of the product as when I got it there was a hole in the front of it and the top button on it doesn't work so im very unhappy I was going to order another shirt from you but I might go elsewhere and check another company's quality out. I would like to send this shirt back to you and get it replaced with a decent one and I would also like some sort of compensation for all the inconvenience caused and the fact that the shirt was not in good condition and it should of been brand new and had nothing wrong with it,So please sort this out and get back in touch with me and let me know whats going on with it.

many thanks
on 7 August 2013
the Aon motif is peeling off after one wash i expect it to last longer than one wash very poor
on 13 August 2013
THIS IS A FAKE SHIRT DON'T BUY IT.

Not sure how these are allowed to sell these shirts, clearly fake and VERY poor quality. When I complained they said it was a "match play shirt" which was laughable. Was told to send the shirt back for a refund, shirt has been sent back, still no refund.
DON'T BUY FROM THESE!!
on 18 May 2014
threads comes off from the side. inchy material. for the price, worst buy ever. i thought this was genuine for what I paid for but just a cheap fake knock off. avoid at all costs!
on 7 September 2013
Have returned as poor quality Aon logo peeling, red devil on back disappeared very disappointing. First time i have had to return an item usually fully satisfied..
on 12 December 2013
Can't say I love it because I'm not a fan of United; but it was bought as a Christmas gift for my better half. Doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it (Personal preferences aside).
on 23 April 2014
Arrived with some days late but it came as expected, it's a great buy with good quality. I recommend! i gave it 4 stars
on 12 August 2014
Ok bought this my fella he was so happy but after a year the wrighting is coming away from top