5.0 out of 5 stars So fun!
Ignore the previous review! I used this kit with my 10 week old baby and the pressure I used didn't bother her at all! In fact she was smiling as I pressed her hand/feet into the clay!
Because she's so little I managed to make 3 decorations with one kit! Brilliant!
Published 11 months ago by Phillipa Carney

1.0 out of 5 stars Really unhappy with this item!
Bought this item to make my 6 month old his first christmas decoration.
It is impossible to mould his hand or foot print to how it is shown in the picture, you would have to put a lot of pressure on the babies hand to get this result which can not be done with a small baby without hurting them.
I'm very dissapointed as I was looking forward to making this with...
Published 12 months ago by Kate

5.0 out of 5 stars So fun!, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: 1st Christmas Clay Impression Christmas Decoration Bauble - Handprint Footprint Pawprint

1.0 out of 5 stars Really unhappy with this item!, 30 Nov 2013
Bought this item to make my 6 month old his first christmas decoration.
I'm very dissapointed as I was looking forward to making this with my little boy.
Also the delivery charge cost more than the item.
Would not recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars waste of time and money, 6 Nov 2014
the clay is difficult to manipulate, doesn't set and is crumbly around the sides. was looking forward to giving as little presents for babies first christmas. i have thrown in the bin :(