Colour: Neon Orange|Size: 600 ml|Change

on 7 August 2013
The reason I gave this 3 star was due to the build quality.
The shaker is made of plastic which is fine except the one I received had bits of plastic sticking out from the side and top like the product had not been properly finished or I'd received one from a poor batch, also the measurements on the side were difficult to read and not properly finished.
on 10 April 2016
I have the black and gold version of this shaker and my other half was jealous, so I bought her this blue one. Rather than write out another review for essentially the same product, I thought I would simply copy the other review over here. So here it is:

In the last month alone, I've been through two shakers, this being my third. I've come to realise that you really do get what you pay for when it comes to drinks shakers and while not breaking the bank at less than 8 quid this isn't a cheap, no frill, Sports Direct shaker. However, those extra couple of coins really do translate into a much higher quality product.

The small, 600ml main shaker is big enough for anyone do dissolve their powders into (if you need more than that, then you're taking too much or are far too large a person for me to say that too face to face). The lid seals onto the shaker very will indeed, with everything being a nice tight fit and nothing leaking at all when shaken vigorously. I still like to place my finger over the cap when I shake though, because I don't particularly like to live dangerously. The mixing component of this shaker, like most others, consists of a plastic screen/seive that fits between the lid and the cup. However, unlike cheaper shakers whose mixing plate sits on a ridge in the cup, this on slides into a recess on the lid and is held tightly in place by its own snug fit. No more placing the mixer plate on a precarious surface while I throw powder into the cup for me! Also no more balancing the mixer plate on the inside of the upturned lid.

The two smaller "cups" that come packaged inside the shaker include a 4 way divider, so that one of the cups can hold 4 separate things (nuts, pills etc) separately, whilst the other can hold your powder. These cups screw onto each other and in turn on to the main shaker, making it the size of your normal, standard shaker.

Due to the size of the cup, cleaning is a breeze as you can get your entire hand right the way to the bottom and give it a good scrub.

Also included is a small, aluminium carabiner and tiny keyring style loop, allowing you to clip the shaker to the outside of your bag should you have it packed out, although I'd be surprised if you couldn't fit this thing in your bag no matter how many pairs of wet swimming shorts you've left in the bottom of it.

My only criticism is that the two smaller cups aren't water tight. Personally I have no need to carry liquid in them but it could be useful for some, I suppose.

When I eventually forget to wash this thing for a weekend and it smells like death, I'll be straight back on to Amazon ordering another one. Very impressed.
on 5 January 2016
Its looks pretty good, and I'm happy with the colour and compartments which should make travelling with sups easier. Mixability seems decent, no leaks as yet, good size/not too big even with the compartments built in.
I think they arrive at the 600ml figure by combing the space of the main cup (which has markers up the side), with the compartments. The bottom compartment holds about 160ml (or 70g - there are markers up the side) and the middle (pills one, with removable divider; no measure markings) holds about 80ml (so a bit more than 600ml in total).
Reading the sticky label on the bottom of my cup it says its a 600ml shaker; and reading the loose label it states the shaker is only available in 600ml or 800ml, so I presume those complaints of only receiving 400ml shakers haven't looked closer, and have actually received 600ml shakers, just the entirety of the 600ml is split.

If a 400ml main body shaker, with approx another 200ml split into compartments is what you want this is great. The original sizes are available in 600ml and 800ml; and the slim shaker available in 500ml with only 1 compartment.

Its dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe (who knows what uses you might find for it int he freezer!) and is BPA and DEHP free.

I would buy again, and may get another after a few months of use (to really test reliability) so I'm not having to get one ready every evening for the next day (and can make use of the dishwasher feature.

Forgot to mention, theres also a handy clip on the edge/side. Not sure what I'd use it on yet, but who doesn't love a clip! Maybe attach it to my bag so when I'm running it doesn't go anywhere!
on 7 July 2014
the product itself is great use it every day at the gym. it conveniently stores your supplements seperatey so if you have a pre/intra and post supplement you can bring them all with you and store each seperatley and use as required.
only downside of the product is the bit that covers the top that you drink from broke after a while. if you push it down fir;ly as you need to as the container is full of liquid, gets stuck so when pulled open firmly it eventually broke after a while.
on 19 August 2015
I like the concept of having an extra compartment, i can store my nuts and suplements in there and take an extra scoop on the go. However in all my days of owning protein shakers and i have had a few, i have never had onw that leaks as bad as this one. The leak is not even were you would expect, the seal around the opening to drink from is awful, my shake lituraly pours out of it, needless to say this shaker is not in the bin, do not buy. Very Disapointing.
on 9 March 2015
Advertised as 600ml the measurement goes max to 400ml and you can squeeze just about 50ml extra but that is taking it to the brim upset as I needed 600ml or plus
on 14 September 2014
Well, it all looked great until I had to do my first shake. You simply cannot read the scale...
So, you design a “revolutionary” product aiming to stand above the competition and you simply forget what’s the most important feature??
Anyway, I got the blue one, it may read better on other colours, I don’t know.
The other features are neat but I guess I’m so pissed about the scale every time when I’m preparing a shake that I can’t be happy about this product...
on 21 November 2013
I really like this thing.
I got the bright yellow one and I can easily find it in my gym bag.
Everything about it seems to be well thought out. The cap doesn't get in the way when you're drinking from it and the screw bottom compartments are a lovely feature. I keep powder in the bottom and you don't have to carry it round separate, just tip it in when you want to mix it up.
Then just pull apart and whack in the dishwasher when you get back.
Very nice.
on 1 September 2014
I bought this to mix my egg white protein powder with my flavouring (I use Nesquick instant chocolate or strawberry) and my rice milk. Mixes very easily, even without the grid thing. There are two screw-on compartments at the bottom for transporting other stuff but I don't need to use these. I've never had any leakage from this shaker while making a drink, but then I don't carry liquid around in it so couldn't comment on how water tight it is during transportation.
on 4 April 2016
I love the SmartShake as I lead quite a busy lifestyle and often need to carry protein powder and other supplements with me on-the-go. The SmartShake allows me to do this, whilst also being a great quality shaker. The clip attachment means if I don't have enough space in my bag I can clip it to the side, another great feature. Would highly recommend, especially at this price!

SmartShake 600ml Neon Blue Shaker