5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality shaker
Published 8 months ago by CaptainSensible

3.0 out of 5 stars Build Quality
The reason I gave this 3 star was due to the build quality.
The shaker is made of plastic which is fine except the one I received had bits of plastic sticking out from the side and top like the product had not been properly finished or I'd received one from a poor batch, also the measurements on the side were difficult to read and not properly finished.
Published 21 months ago by Paul Austin

3.0 out of 5 stars Build Quality, 7 Aug. 2013
The reason I gave this 3 star was due to the build quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars it all looked great until I had to do my first shake, 14 Sept. 2014
G. Esperato Pereira "Gutti" (london, uk) - See all my reviews
Well, it all looked great until I had to do my first shake. You simply cannot read the scale...
So, you design a “revolutionary” product aiming to stand above the competition and you simply forget what’s the most important feature??
Anyway, I got the blue one, it may read better on other colours, I don’t know.
The other features are neat but I guess I’m so pissed about the scale every time when I’m preparing a shake that I can’t be happy about this product...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality shaker, 1 Sept. 2014
I bought this to mix my egg white protein powder with my flavouring (I use Nesquick instant chocolate or strawberry) and my rice milk. Mixes very easily, even without the grid thing. There are two screw-on compartments at the bottom for transporting other stuff but I don't need to use these. I've never had any leakage from this shaker while making a drink, but then I don't carry liquid around in it so couldn't comment on how water tight it is during transportation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Amazing product! Fun colours, great for keeping fresh and compact!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Mr. J. R. Veldeman "JamieVee" (England, London) - See all my reviews
Exactly as you see it - good, reliable, efficient. Quick delivery too!

3.0 out of 5 stars good product shame it broke., 7 July 2014
the product itself is great use it every day at the gym. it conveniently stores your supplements seperatey so if you have a pre/intra and post supplement you can bring them all with you and store each seperatley and use as required.
only downside of the product is the bit that covers the top that you drink from broke after a while. if you push it down fir;ly as you need to as the container is full of liquid, gets stuck so when pulled open firmly it eventually broke after a while.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good shaker, but build quality is poor, 4 July 2014
Broke on first use. Good shaker, but build quality is poor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this so much I bought two, 3 July 2014
Love this so much I bought two! However I would say that it doesn't completely mix protein powder without lumps but I find if i leave for a while and then re-shake this does the trick. Still very happy with the fact it has storage as sometimes its handy to separate so you don't need to carry the whole thing all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shaker, 2 July 2014
Great shaker that makes taking sups on the move easy. I can take it in the car with me and stop and mix a shake with my iced water or milk and have my sups sorted as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Jun. 2014
Love my Smartshake products and I have even gone on to buy more.

Brilliant idea and robust product. If you have any problems the Smartshake team are quick enough to help you

SmartShake 600ml/ 20oz Neon Green