on 18 June 2013
Now I am a Doctor Who fan. I collect Doctor Who merchandise. I attend Doctor Who conferences. I already own Collectors set 1. I say all that right at the start because yes I am biased. However, with this set, I believe rightly so.

I have a lot of rubbish in my collection. Things that date back to the 60s / 70s etc. Things that are poorly made or of poor quality. And I admit it. This is not one of those. This is a superior product that reflects brilliantly the original tv Dalek, only in miniature form. The Daleks sit in a sturdy plastic case and can be clearly seen within. The casing is the same as the first collection so both sit quite happily next to each other. Suffice to say that the packaging hasnt been opened.

Theres not much more to say on the product. It is what it is. If you love Doctor Who and fancy starting a collection, then go for it. If not, then I guess you wont be interested in this anyway. Either way, enjoy what it is you enjoy.
on 31 December 2012
my grandson was very happy with this product. he thought it to be a very accurate copy of the daleks.
It was delivered promptly and was in very good condition
on 6 January 2014
Bought for our 11 year old boy, and they are a good size for imaginative play. The have wheels and swivels and move really well. The plunger etc. are delicate looking, but they are standing up to initial skirmishes so far. Sorry for those who collect them and keep them in boxes.
on 29 June 2013
These are excellent models, they have moving parts and will roll around on their wheels on a solid surface. The box gives the details of the episodes or films they are from and they make a great addition to any Dr Who fans collection.
on 11 April 2013
Contains Saucer Pilot Dalek from 'Dalek Invasion of Earth' 1964, Emperor's Guard Dalek from 'Evil of the Daleks' 1967 and Supreme Dalek from 'Day of the Daleks' 1972.
on 18 May 2013
Yes the early Daleks.

Tall silver/black Dalek appeared in "The Dalek Invasion of Earth" (1964) The Dalek Saucer Commander.
Small silver and black head Dalek appeared in "The Evil of the Daleks" (1967) The Emperor Dalek Servant.
The gold Dalek appeared in "Day of the Daleks" (1972) The Dalek Leader (First colour Dalek episode).
on 27 December 2013
Bought these for my son at Xmas. He may be 19 but is still a huge Doctor Who fan. I bought them for him as display pieces and they looked to be of fine quality. He was, needless to say, very pleased with them.
on 21 October 2013
Who doesn't like a good Dalek? Well, when it's this small & loves in a box, it's harmless. Bought as Christmas present, I'm sure will be loved for a long time.
on 3 January 2014
I would have preferred something more solid but I guess that would have cost more. They feel a little flimsy and not for clumsey little fingers
on 8 April 2013
This is wonderful. Supreme Dalek from Day of the Daleks. Emperors guard from Evil of the Daleks and saucer commander from Dalek invasion of Earth. I marvell every day i see them on my shelf. Very good detail and just like they were on tv. I love these Daleks, especially the 60`s ones. A source of great joy for me. Recomended. I hope they bring out supreme dalek from Dalek Masterplan next, and my happines will be complete.