5.0 out of 5 stars Made a simple device work so much better
This simple double blade made chopping onions in particular so much easier . It begs the question why it was not put on as standard.
Published 13 months ago by Norwich nigel

3.0 out of 5 stars the item is ok
This item was bought with the chopper itself, as I use this item more than anything I decided to buy the double blade as the one that comes with the blade is a single one. The item is ok im sure I will use it a lot as I did the old one I had..

Published 9 months ago by Julie

5.0 out of 5 stars Made a simple device work so much better, 20 Aug 2013
This review is from: Duronic DB260 Double Blade Attachment - Suitable for Duronic CH260 Choppers

5.0 out of 5 stars nice double blade, 22 May 2013
Mr. P. Davies (Wakefield,West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
goes well with the blender I bought before this so it works fine nice attachment. great tool for blending with

5.0 out of 5 stars Now everything gets cut..., 27 Dec 2013
It's great at cutting everything in the bowl as before with only one blade the top pieces were left uncut.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Buy Addition!, 4 Aug 2013
Cookie (South Wales) - See all my reviews
I'm so glad I ordered this with the Duronic CH260 Chopper. It make light work of chopping a variety of things. An absolute boon to me as I have MS with not much muscle power! Don't hesitate to buy this gadget!

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 2 Aug 2013
good quality at the moment does not disappoint
I read a lot of good reviews on the internet
good price fast shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 19 Jun 2013
For chopping small portions it is easy to use and great for people whose hands are not as strong as they use to be

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
works well with the powerfull machine very fast

5.0 out of 5 stars Chop Chop..., 13 Dec 2013
Just the job...handles those pesky onions a lot better than the standard single blade attachment, but unfortunately with such efficiency the tear factor is also doubled!

3.0 out of 5 stars the item is ok, 11 Dec 2013

The con.. I bought this item & when it came to view my basket it stated I had 2 of them so I deleted one, who after all needs 2. however although I cancelled one I ended up receiving 2, slightly miffed I email the company who said send it back with the e mail they sent for a full refund, the cost to be doing so is almost the same cost of the item. I wont bother but then I guess they would of known that

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 1 Dec 2013
This is a brilliant chopper if you want food mashed, which I did. I wanted a chopper that wold reduce food to a pulp and this does the job. Absolutely fantastic!