5.0 out of 5 stars This should sell like hot cakes
Published on 15 May 2012 by ACB(swansea)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as their old stuff
Its okay but not nearly as fresh as the earlier books. Perhaps the lack of the usual denigration of the role of the father made it lose something.
Published 18 months ago by Elsmier

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This should sell like hot cakes, 15 May 2012
ACB(swansea) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Ten Peppa Pig Illustrated stories and two Ben and Holly bonuses. I have, I think, seen or read most of these repeatedly before, but obviously not the first allowing for memory gaps. A most engaging read. My grandchildren now understand who the Queen is and in Jubilee year they will be after this from one another. A delightful read. In fact, I really think they feel the Queen is a member of Peppa's family. What joy. A bargain buy. Many more to come (DVDs and books) and grandchildren. Keep winding the clock and sit back in peace.I am awaiting Peppa Pig at the Olympics if it hasn't been prethought. George beats the Bolt in the 100 metres, Dad wins the decathlon. Peppa wins the shotput. What next?.We have seen porcine animals in film aready doing remarkable things and winning competitions. Pass royalties onto charity if given a chance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book., 14 Jun 2012
My 2 year old daughter really enjoys this book and liked reading it over the Jubilee weekend when she could seethe real Queen on the tv.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, 9 Jun 2014
I buy these books for my granddaughter. She loves Peppa Pig and we like the good English language used, together with the low key humour and gentle morals they uphold, for toddlers to emulate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter birthday pressie - she loves it!, 1 May 2014
My daughter has been going through a phase of asking about queens, princesses, kings etc. and this book she absolutely loves.. all the Peppa books are great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet Grandchild, 15 April 2014
My granddaughter loves peppa pig, so any book with peppa pig in she would give 5 stars. There is nothing to dislike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kiddietastic, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Peppa Meets the Queen (Kindle Edition)
Amazing for little kiddies ive just read it with my little sister she loved it. Amazing excellent cool outstanding and astonishing

5.0 out of 5 stars love the book, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Peppa Meets the Queen (Kindle Edition)
It makes my child happy and she loves it I would recommend this book to all adults with young children I chose this rating because it develops her learning skills on reading and she is already a free reader thanks to this book

4.0 out of 5 stars If you jump in muddy puddles, 24 Feb 2014
Great one where Peppa Pig and her friends visit Buckingham Palace and find the queen knitting on the throne before they all jump in muddy puddles.

2.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Peppa Meets the Queen (Kindle Edition)
my granddaughter who's 15 months was glued to to the whole story ,totally fixated loved it bits she couldn't t wait for the next story

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Oct 2013
I saw this book when visiting Buckingham Palace but didn't want to pay the full price, so I was pleased to find on cheaper, thanks.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›