5.0 out of 5 stars We Completely Must Go to London
Published on 21 Dec. 2012 by S Riaz

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit dull
Not as good as other Charlie and Lola books. It's really just a list of places in London to visit Might be good to accompany a visit to London, so I am saving it for such an occasion ....t.
Published 17 months ago by Jan G

5.0 out of 5 stars We Completely Must Go to London, 21 Dec. 2012
S Riaz "S Riaz" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Even though we live in London, my five year old daughter adored this book. Charlie and Lola go on (what must have been an exhausting!) day trip to London and visit lots of major tourist attractions - Buckingham Palce, Trafalgar Square, the Natural History Museum, Big Ben, the National Portrait Gallery, the Tower of London, the Royal Observatory and take a riverboat on the Thames. If you are planning a trip to London this would be a wonderful book to introduce your children to some of the places you might like to visit. It even has two postcards at the back, which your child can send while they are there. A really great book for children, with lots of Charlie and Lola humour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Item excellent - delivery via tortoise., 30 Aug. 2012
The book itself is spot on, so don't let this put you off as it did arrive and it was in excellent condition.

Having had many items from Amazon I thought it would be a quick delivery, and in time for my daughters birthday six weeks later. To be fair the despatch and delivery period straddled a few months shall we say, but I never expected it to be that long. It turned up after about seven weeks. Had I known I would have joined the Waterstones website and had it delivered within a week at the same price, but I was pushed for time, next time I'll make time. So be warned, when it says despatch and delivery start next month, that's what it means, at least.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit dull, 8 Feb. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 14 Oct. 2014
This isn't really a story so much as a list of London 'sights' shoehorned into a very thin narrative. A bit disappointing - not up to the usual Charlie and Lola story standards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful read!, 17 Jun. 2013
I ordered this book for my 3 year old son as he loves Charlie and Lola at the moment. The book is absolutely lovely, it's fun and educational. It has been a big success with my son. Having not been to London with him yet it's been a great way to introduce him to the capital and some of it's land marks. My personal favorite section of the book is the additions at the end. They've included a check list of the land marks visited in the story for when you make your own trip to London and a couple of postcards along with a guide on how to use them.

5.0 out of 5 stars London-, 8 Jun. 2012
A brilliant book to teach younger children about the sights of London,using well known Charlie and Lola characters to keep them interested.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best Charlie and Lola, 5 May 2013
This review is from: Charlie and Lola: We Completely Must Go to London (Kindle Edition)
I am a big fan of Charlie and Lola. My grandchildren love them, usually. This was not so much a delightful story as a rather tedious travelogue of London. They walked off in the middle of the story telling and I can't say I blame them! Drawings are charming, as ever and it has a kind of educational something about it, but not up to standard, I fear.

5.0 out of 5 stars My year 2's love this book, 3 May 2012
Ms. Jt Brown "Jenni" (UK, England) - See all my reviews
It has been really useful for helping my year 2's to learn the landmarks of London.

They really enjoy the language used and ask me to read it as their end of day story everytime they find it in the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charlie and lota: we completely must go to London, 12 Aug. 2013
A fun read with a good whirl wind tour of the must see sites of London written with lota's chatter but narrated by her older brother! Which makes it even more amusing also gets a few interesting facts in too. Makes me want to take my children to London.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a great story, my little girl loves going to London so she relates to things she's seen and gave ideas as well., 20 Feb. 2013
Good story my girl is in love with Charlie and Lola. Great to have books on the kind el, especially those you can fund in the shop. But I most certainly will still be buying the odd hard cover for bed time stories. Would recommend it to anyone.