on 9 November 2012
I recently bought a hat and a pair of gloves from Escada as a present for my daughter but they did not have a scarf to match.After searching several shops I decided to buy this Cashmere scarf from The Little Market Shop on Amazon Market Place.
What a pleasant surprise I received when it arrived the quality,texture and feel of the scarf is superb and quite frankly I can not believe the price I paid for it.
The service was first class and I hope to use this shop again.Many Thanks Mike Shaw.
on 14 December 2012
Absolutely beautiful scarves - I bought five ! Amazing value for money and just the most wonderful seller ( Tony ) who looked after me so well ! Thank you so much and yet again Happy Happy Christmas and New Year . Love , Sue xx
on 20 December 2014
My red shawl arrived this morning and it is a nice red ... however, it is NOT, in my opinion, genuine cashmere. The stuck on label leaves a glue mark and pulled threads - it is too unsightly in that position to leave on. Good quality scarves would never have a label like that. This scarf is very similar to some that I have bought previously for a fraction of this cost - they were made of viscose. I was surprised at the cheap price but reckoned it was worth a try given the reviews. I have a number of different quality cashmere pashminas some of which cost more than 8 times as much so I know a bit about cashmere and scarves. Having said that, the colour is nice and it is a usable shawl ... if I can remove the remains of the label.
Edit: Label could not be removed so I'll reduce this review to 2 stars
on 14 December 2012
Have received this excellent scarf much sooner than indicated....to be honest when I saw the price I was suspicious...but my concerns were completely wrong..the scarf is excellent quality and I would normally expect to pay up to three times as much....excellent service from "The Little Market shop" & Tony Hope and will certainly shop there again.....many thanks
on 25 March 2014
This is very good value for 100% Cashmere quality - very soft, smooth, lovely feel on the skin, keeps warm/cool, drapes beautifully as the fabric is slightly weighted (not too light/"flyaway" like cotton or silk material). It is a very nice piece & I am absolutely happy with it. Just to say, this is not the thick/woolly kind of cashmere scarf. It is more like a wrap/shawl/drape. But scrunched up & worn like a scarf (as pictured), it keeps warm as cashmere does, without the feeling of being too hot (like some synthetic fabrics like polyester can) nor itchy (like acryllic). Even wool/lambswool/merino wool feels slightly itchy for me, paid more than double the price for a merino wool snood (thick, comfy & warm but definitely not as soft) & cashmere is usually more costly than merino, so I'm really happy with this purchase. Will buy more in other colours & thinking of buying as gifts too. Please don't change the quality/price! Thanks!
on 4 January 2014
I was looking for a cashmere scarf, late Christmas present and cane across thelittlemarketshop run by Tony in Dublin. I placed the order and it arrived very soon. My wife was so delighted with the scarf, more than happy. And the colour, WOW. First class service from Tony, well done.
on 27 November 2013
I found this scarf very thin and it creases readily. But for the price I think it is value for money. Good colour.
on 7 March 2013
Bought 2 of these scarves and I am very pleased with them both. The red is so rich and looks lovely on. Great value for money.
Excellent buy, thank you.
on 20 January 2015
This is NOT cashmere scarf. It is pure viscose scarf. Even pictures show that. It might be nice viscose scarf, why advertise it wrong and fool the customers???
And mind it, NO pure cashmere scarf can ever cost just £15.00.
on 24 April 2013
This scarf is very soft and is great value for money. It lost one star for me only because the red is brighter than what it appears on the photo. Otherwise, am very happy with my purchase.