5.0 out of 5 stars Spanish With Ease
Published 22 months ago by Tabitha

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very structured
I studied Spanish many years ago but this book didn't help me brush up on what I knew. Too vague
Published 11 months ago by welshgirl55

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Spanish With Ease, 8 Oct 2012
This review is from: Quick Learn. Teach Me Spanish (Kindle Edition)
I had no desire to learn Spanish until I found this great book!! This book made it easy to learn Spanish with little adjustment on the accent and the words were very easy to understand. After downloading this great book to my Kindle I just simply browse through the easy instructions anywhere and anytime. It became my new habit because I read it while relaxing over a cup of coffee. It's a wonderful book and I encourage everyone to give it a try and have a smooth Spanish learning experience! Once I pick this book up it was hard for me to put it down because learning was easy and fun!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I can now kinda speak Spanish, 10 Oct 2012
This review is from: Quick Learn. Teach Me Spanish (Kindle Edition)
Yes indeed, I now know enough Spanish to at least be able to find a restroom, get simple directions, and order drinks. Far more than I knew before. I am starting to be able to have sensible conversations, and understand what the other person is saying.

This book has helped immensely, and will continue to help more as I keep on using it. Great deal, very helpful, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy!, 7 Oct 2012
This review is from: Quick Learn. Teach Me Spanish (Kindle Edition)
This book makes learning Spanish so EASY!!! The format was easy to learn and I found myself remembering many words from years ago when I had to learn it for school. Now I'm on my way to re-learning some of the Spanish I have lost!

5.0 out of 5 stars It Makes learning so Natural, 8 Oct 2012
This review is from: Quick Learn. Teach Me Spanish (Kindle Edition)
This book has helped me to reconnect to my Spanish from high school and to really enhance my knowledge.
I had lost touch with most of my grammar rules and my pronunciation needed work. This book has given me confidence in re-learning my Spanish. It is great not only for beginners but for business and cultural needs.

Furthermore, the website links ensure that information is at the tip of one's fingers. The chapters are also arranged to make the information easily accessible.

I suggest that all those with Spanish needs would benefit from having this ebook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy To Learn With This Book!, 30 Oct 2012
Brandy Davis (North TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quick Learn. Teach Me Spanish (Kindle Edition)
This book offers a super quick and really easy way to learn Spanish. It is great for the beginner as well as the advanced. I found this book easy to follow and understand, as well as engaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars All the Spanish you need to know, 10 Oct 2012
This review is from: Quick Learn. Teach Me Spanish (Kindle Edition)
Makes learning the basics of the Spanish language easy. Very helpful if you need to be somewhat bilingual for your job like I do. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Way to Brush Up or Learn!, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Quick Learn. Teach Me Spanish (Kindle Edition)
This book was excellent, and gave me a good sense of the basics to help me brush up on Spanish I learned years ago, as well as opened the door for me to go further. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is trying to learn a bit of Spanish in a short period of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: Quick Learn. Teach Me Spanish (Kindle Edition)
Found this a good book my husband seemed to get to grips with it faster than me but was funny learning with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Speak Spanish FAST!, 31 Oct 2012
D. Smith (SAINT JOHNS, FL, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quick Learn. Teach Me Spanish (Kindle Edition)
I have attempted to learn Spanish in the past, but gave up out of pure frustration.

This time I encountered success! There was a lot of thought put in to the research, organization and references in this book. It kicks off with fast start approach, common phrases and enough to help you with basic communication in Spanish. The later chapters build your vocabulary and get more in depth into truly speaking the language.

I found the references very helpful and thorough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to Self-Learn Spanish, 31 Oct 2012
This review is from: Quick Learn. Teach Me Spanish (Kindle Edition)
This guide is an excellent tool to learn the Spanish language. The author definitely has given a great deal of research and consideration into what he offers readers. I honestly felt as though I was listening to a friend helping me each step of the way to learn the language. The book was easy to follow, definitely make learning the language easy to pick up on, and was so informative that I truly had a good time learning Spanish. Hats off to the author! I am very, very pleased with this book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›