on 7 April 2016
I would normally contact the seller first before leaving a negative review, but since I cannot see an option to do this because I've had the hamper for just over the returns period, I am forced to write this. The hamper looks nice, but the fabric and stitching is very flimsy, consequently after its first use & being full (but not of overly heavy laundry) the top seam tore (exposing the wire frame, making it impossible to use, quite frankly it was dangerous!!) I really wouldn't recommend, it's just not robust enough for its intended usage.
review image review image
on 27 September 2015
I bought this for my son to take to university and was quite pleased when it first arrived as it looked nice and seemed to be sturdy. How wrong was I! We used it to transport a duvet and 2 pillows hardly a heavy weight and nowhere near as heavy as dirty laundry. First the handles tore off as we lifted it- not a good start and by the end of my son's first week at university with only a half filled basket the fabric of the main body ripped at the top and bottom rims and it is now useless. What a waste of money!
on 28 January 2014
Excellent quality, very robust, very nice material, nice zipped opening, can fit lots of washing in this, am very pleased, I can see this one will last longer than my old one (different make).
on 9 March 2014
Doesn't collapse like my previous hamper. I like the color combination too. Got two for our house. Light weight and transportable.
on 2 March 2014
Good value. It is opaque, zip works, nice color. I like it.
The coil stiffness is not capable of holding the towel in the way the picture shows.
on 3 January 2016
Bought this after reading other reviews that it was really sturdy.
After filling the basket with laundry, carrying it from the bedroom to the washing machine, the framing of the basket have ripped through the fabric.
The basket is still useable, however can be quite dangerous, as the framing is sharp, and would easily scratch / pierce skin if you weren't careful. I've scratched myself on it a couple of times, but have been cautious when moving it.
on 8 December 2013
Just what I was looking for! It is good quality fabric, normal color, not transparent or semi-transparent. You can close it with a zip - this is a great idea and this is what I looked for as I didn't want my laundry to be visible for the whole world ;) Handles are big enough and strong. Great value for money.
on 10 September 2015
A good size, and nice colour.

However the material is very flimsy. Just lifting it when the basket was barely half full with light clothes (t-shirts, jeans and underwear) caused a tear in the material. Only going to be carrying this from the bottom now to make sure it doesn't break any further.
on 9 November 2015
It isn't what it looks like in the picture, there is no blue trim, it came in all one colour which was navy. It is perfect otherwise...just misleading! I think there may be a few issues with the zip also, being a bit temperamental.
on 27 September 2015
Great laundry basket-bought specifically for my kids bedroom to make it easier for them to put dirty clothes away rather than being thrown around the floor or shoved under the bed. It's worked a treat

See one answered question