5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!
Published 1 month ago by Donna

3.0 out of 5 stars Flashback romance
I read too many books and I read fast, so I couldn't recall the two characters from this book straightaway, so I went back and read 'Making you Mine'.
The book starts in the present and the romance of Rose and Vince is told in flashbacks as we see how it all started for them (after meeting in Making you Mine). The story is told from both their POV's. We see how they...
Published on 20 Oct 2012 by Laura

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!, 20 Nov 2014
This review is from: Fate (Fate #1) (Kindle Edition)
What a fantastic read! I have read loads of Elizabeth Reyes's books and they just keep getting better and better. I haven't read one that i haven't loved. I love the Monero family and the big tough, look out for their family type guys the Monero family have to offer. Vince is the bad boy. Dealing drugs, getting into fights and basically getting in to too much trouble. It's all he has ever known but he wants to be better as his mum and dad are at the end of their tether. He finds his inspiration when he meets Rose. I do love Rose. She's the innocent, never done anything wrong type of girl. She always seems like she is too good for Vince but their is an instant love at first sight for these two young ones. It is not smooth sailing for these two and a few times i thought they were going to not be able to find their way back to each other. It kept me gripped and i found it rather funny at times. The Monero men are quite funny at times. It won't be the last book i read by Elizabeth Reyes. Brilliant and a definite must read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Fate (Fate #1) (Kindle Edition)
This book was brilliant. I love the story of rose and Vince. It's also good to have the other characters there. Makes you feel like you go on a journey with them. It makes you want to know more about the future of the characters. Love these books.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ, 12 Oct 2012
L. Sims "Linda" (The south) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Fate (Fate #1) (Kindle Edition)
This is Vince and Rose's story who first got together in Making You Mine (The Moreno Brothers) this is the first in a new series. A spin off from the Moreno Brothers.
This story is told from both Vince and Rose's POV, and switches between the past and present. Which the author does beautifully by the way.

Their story is what I would call a romance against all the odds. Passionate and romantic, the reader is swept along by the events that move the story forward. Vince is a hot guy, not just in looks but he has a bit of a short fuse as well. But he is totally adorable. Rose is just a joy a loyal and sensitive girl. There is a substantial plot here. With realistic events and emotions. Even though this is a older YA book. It transcends across age gaps IMO, older readers will also find this a stonking good read. I can only urge you to give this a go. You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 7 Oct 2012
This review is from: Fate (Fate #1) (Kindle Edition)
this is the first book i read its a spin off from the manero brothers series of which are 5 books and after reading this i went and brought the 5 books and they are fantastic loved them all

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great story, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Fate (Fate #1) (Kindle Edition)
Loved the story, great to catch up with all the Moreno brothers and sister. I got a bit frustrated that Vince kept messing up his life and taking all the blame and punishment for everything. Rose was very understanding and a sweet natured girl. Vince and Rose are well suited, hope to read more about them in future books. If you have never read any of the books please do not hesitate they will keep you hooked, once you read Angels story that will be it, you will want to read about everyone of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I wasn't sure about reading this book because I loved the Moreno Brothers so much, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Fate (Fate #1) (Kindle Edition)
I wasn't sure about reading this book because I loved the Moreno Brothers so much, I thought it might just ruin the series. I was totally wrong! I loved this book! Would highly recommend it for anyone who enjoyed The Moreno Brothers :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fate (Fate #1) (Kindle Edition)
I have loved every book in the Moreno brothers series, especially Always Been Mine (Alex & Valerie's story) and this last spin off one - Fate. It made my insides melt, made me cry and what an ending! Can't wait to read more of Elizabeth Reyes books now. Would just like to add that when a song is mentioned in a book I always listen to it on You Tube, makes me feel in the book with them - love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Fate (Fate #1) (Kindle Edition)
This was a sweet story. Felt a little old reading it, as its about youngsters but, enjoyed it all the same. Would still recommend it thou.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 17 May 2013
I loved this book!

I'm already a fan of Elizabeth Reyes and this extension of the Moreno Brothers doesn't disappoint! This story isn't as easy going as some of her previous books and I was addicted after the first few pages! Unable to put it down I finished it in a day.
It's easy to love these characters and feel the pain they share. Definitely worth a read!

5.0 out of 5 stars A real turn pager, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Fate (Fate #1) (Kindle Edition)
This was a lovely ending to the moreno brothers, all of these books were great, i really felt like i knew the characters and got lost in the book :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›