4.0 out of 5 stars Snuggly warm and dry
Published 21 months ago by doobie

2.0 out of 5 stars No shape
Published 16 months ago by H

4.0 out of 5 stars Snuggly warm and dry, 13 Nov 2012
These are the comfiest socks ever, I am very sensitive to any wool content as often feels prickly on my skin. These socks are soft and really are thermal, I wore them to go cycling on Sunday (freezing!) but kept my feet lovely and warm, and when they got too hot even the perspiration was dried. The only reason I have given these socks 4 stars is that they are quite big, they say say 4-7 but as a petite size 4 the heels were loose and rode up my foot, however, I have a cunning plan, to wash them too hot and tumble dry them which I believe will shrink them enough for my feet, (maybe even Barbie's ha ha)as the wool content should see to that. Also the elastic tops are not too tight but amazingly enough stay up!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, warm and thick, 8 Nov 2012
Great value and look great inside my boots - with tops turned down. Nice and long. Not washed yet but will probably do so on a gentle wash.

2.0 out of 5 stars No shape, 1 April 2013
These socks are the most uncomfortable I have ever had. They have no stretch to them at all and are extremely baggy. They fall down my leg and are so big around my foot that they slip off, bunch up and spin round. The seam at the toe is really uncomfortable as well. All in all they are of no use to me as I can't wear them. I am very disappointed with this purchase and would definitely not recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, 10 May 2013
I have looked and tried for a long time for hiking socks that I felt comfortable in and now I have found them
They are great fit, very comfortable on a long hike and good price

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth Buying, 8 April 2013
Nice warm socks and fit well. Fit for purpose, would buy again. Wash well also and stay in shape - recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice socks., 20 Feb 2013
I work outside so I really needed some long warm socks to wear in my wellies and riding boots, these were really well priced so I thought if they turned out to be crap I have'nt wasted to much money. So far I'm really pleased, but they do come up large which means they need pulling up from time to time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money!, 16 Feb 2013
I usually suffer from cold feet in the winter, but not since i have bought these socks! They are so cosy, i really didn't want to take them off! The colours are subtle, they are soft yet thick, and are an absolute must have!

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal present, 31 Jan 2013
mother enjoys wearing them .. .. .. . . . . , . . , . . . . .

2.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow in leg, 7 Mar 2014
These were too narrrow in the leg for an adult so gave to my teenage neice who has slim legs

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful socks, 28 Jan 2014
C. Neville (uk) - See all my reviews
its like walking on air--wonderful walking socks,they keep you warm and are so comfy.
wonderful value for the money
i would recom this productmend