on 12 July 2015
Superb Superb Superb Superb Superb Superb Superb Superb Superb.

Negative reviews are all from rationalists whose very way of life is in apparent jeopardy.
on 25 October 2014
Too many trees died to get the points included over. Less ego from the author would also have helped. Still worth a read but the library might be a better option. Not a keeper.
on 14 December 2012
This is a very refreshing way of looking at the world we live in, I wish I could have read it fifty years ago, it is totally liberating.
on 29 October 2015
I refer to this book almost daily. It offers a truly profound new way of looking at the world around you, if you can handle it being fed to you raw and without niceties.
on 22 February 2015
I bought this one because I loved Fooled by Randomness. Antifragile start is not as engaging, however after a few chapters you can't put it down. Great ideas. Loved it
on 9 March 2014
An excellent read! It was a real breath of fresh air to read such a logical perspective (even if a bit too technical at times) view on the world, society and success.
on 28 March 2016
This is pretentious rubbish, a total waste of money and time. There is ZERO intellectual content in this unoriginal book. The man is a complete fraud.
on 10 October 2014
Great concept and an interesting read. Marmite view on the author. Loved him in patches...wanted to avoid him on others. But concept is solid.
on 13 April 2013
Not read by me, as purchased as a Christmas present for my son-in law.
It was well received, but unable to add any further comment.
on 5 November 2015
Essential reading - an eye-opener.
It made me reconsider my own business in a way I've never done before. Thank you, Nassim.