4.0 out of 5 stars Lolly
Hat is good quality and looks as good as it does in the pics. My only negative would be it comes smaller than I thought so not suitable for teens as the picture might suggest. My son is very happy with it though.
Published 21 months ago by mollymoo

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointed
Published on 28 Jan. 2013 by Poke Freak!

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointed, 28 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Adventure Time Jake/Finn Reversible Laplander (Apparel)
Great idea. I purchased as Xmas presents for two avid Adventure Time fans. Although they like them the ht is disappointing. The reversible feature of jake and Finn is great , the quality of the material is not as expected for the high price. You can't see from the picture but the hat is not very large the sides do not come down as low as portrayed. In addition the shoelace attached to the end is very poor I at least expected it to be made of wool and far more substantial. I feel like buying my own black wool to make plaits and Pom poms to replace the shoelace.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lolly, 31 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASIC, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Adventure Time Jake/Finn Reversible Laplander (Apparel)
Brought for daughters birthday absolutely loved it also the fact its Jake on the inside to would buy again I also brought her the matching fingerless gloves to

4.0 out of 5 stars Well loved!, 18 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Adventure Time Jake/Finn Reversible Laplander (Apparel)
My granddaughter love this gift and wears it a lot. It is reversible and boys and girls can wear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Adventure Time Jake/Finn Reversible Laplander (Apparel)
my daughter was delighted with this hat. postage was quick considering it was around christmas time. the quality is excellent at a great price

5.0 out of 5 stars Adventure time hat, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Adventure Time Jake/Finn Reversible Laplander (Apparel)
I bought this lap lander hat for my son and i have to say I'm not sure he has taken it off yet! At first I thought it was quite expensive but it is beautifully made and he loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Algebraic!, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Adventure Time Jake/Finn Reversible Laplander (Apparel)
I bought this as a Christmas present for my younger sister, and she absolutely loves it. The material is good and so it the design. I noticed a lot of people don't like the lace like pully bits on the sides, whereas I didn't mind them and neither did my sister. Would recommend for any Adventure Time fan, although wouldn't recommend for people with slightly larger heads.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mathematical!, 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Adventure Time Jake/Finn Reversible Laplander (Apparel)
This is a fantastic idea, brilliantly made and promptly delivered. I would recommend this to anyone, and think it is a stroke of pure genius!

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Adventure Time Jake/Finn Reversible Laplander (Apparel)
I was a bit apprehensive about sizing when buying this as I wanted it for my 14 year old. I tried the hat on first and it fit my head (and I'm 41!). I agree that the shoelaces hanging down could have used something a bit more substantial but, overall, I'm very happy with this item and I'm sure my teenager will be too.

5.0 out of 5 stars a big hit, 20 April 2013
This review is from: Adventure Time Jake/Finn Reversible Laplander (Apparel)
I bought this for my daughter who loves adventure time and she absolutely loved it - thanks for a great present idea!

Adventure Time Jake/Finn Reversible Laplander