on 20 April 2013
Not as big as my daughter was expecting and she was a little disappointed that the one that arrived infact had blonde hair not the black hair like the one she had seen
on 22 May 2014
Lovely minnie doll however I didn't read properly and was expecting th black haired doll and pug. I received the brown haired one which unfortunately my daughter has. Cannot complain as I obviously did t read correctly.
on 10 December 2015
My daughter already has a couple of these dolls. They are beautiful. She would like more but I am not willing to order from you if I can't choose which doll will be delivered as we don't want duplicates.
on 12 January 2014
I bought this doll as my daughter loves Minnie Mouse. I recieved exactly as stated in the picture, a nice sized doll, with accessories, just adorable, so sweet.
on 11 February 2014
As described,fast despatch,daughter loves Minnie so this will be great.hasn't had it yet as its for her birthday but she will love it
on 21 March 2014
Bought for one of my granddaughters for Christmas aged 7. She was very pleased with it and plays with it constantly.
on 5 October 2014
really good my daughter loves it
on 30 November 2014