Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: Pack of 1Change

on 29 July 2014
I got a free sample of this treatment in a magazine and I was a bit dubious but thought it was worth a shot.
Usually my hair stays fairly straight after straightening in the morning, and I can go a whole day without straightening, however the next morning (if I don't wash my hair) I still need to straighten it again. If I wash it definitely need to (otherwise I look like something out of silence of the lambs!)
I used this treatment on Saturday evening and blow dried and straightened my hair that evening too. After sleeping on it, I was surprised to find that I could run a brush through my hair and that was it - no other treatment needed! I was very happy.
Monday morning I woke up and it was still straight, excellent! I had to wash my hair Monday morning though because I knew it would start to get greasy during the day if I didn't. I washed it and blow dried it, and apart from a few small curls at the top of my neck (where my hairline joins), the remainder of my hair stayed straight. I was quite impressed.
I washed it again this morning (Tuesday) and it did need a full straighten again this morning, however it didn't take as long as usual, so I wonder whether the treatment was still working? It does say it lasts 4 washes.
Anyway, because it was so easy to use and saved me a lot of morning straightening hassle, I will be purchasing the treatment and hopefully it works as well as the sample. Would definitely recommend!
on 21 March 2015
Great stuff. I leave it on my hair for around 5 minutes after shampooing and it makes my hair feel silky smooth. I normally have really frizzy hair after blow drying but this seems to calm it down. I also had my hair dye stripped from my hair recently and it made my hair feel straw like. After a 10 minute blast of this, it was back to being silly smooth, would definitely recommend!
on 31 January 2015
I have wavy frizzy hair normally and this didn't help in the slightest, my hair felt softer but it didn't make it any smoother looking. (I left it in for recommended time and another time I left left it in overnight but it had no effect either time)
It smells nice, leaves hair soft but I would not recommend
on 6 March 2014
Made my hair really shine and I did not wash it again for 4 days
and I think I could have gone another day - i left it on for a few
hours - wrapped my hair in plastic and let it do it's job - i was
pleased that it did not leave my hair lank
on 1 May 2014
My hair appreciate this treatment masque, leaves the hair smooth, shiny and healthy. Good scent, I though that the package was bigger, but when I started to use it simply got me, it last and last... U just need to use once a week.
on 4 October 2014
A gorgeous hair mask!! Smells beautiful and leaves hair soft and smooth. Cheaper than in the shops too!! Definitely recommend
on 17 May 2014
I am very happy with the service i received. The hair treatment is very good. Posted well within the time stated.thanks
on 6 October 2014
This conditioner is brilliant. My hair is down to my waist and I find it makes it very soft shiny and healthy looking
on 10 July 2014
Usually have to straighten my hair everyday as it's very coarse and thick and any moisture in the air makes my hair very frizzy. After the 1st use my hair was straight and frizz free for at least 3 days before I washed it again. It leaves your hair beautifully soft and manageable, and smells Lush too. Great size pot as well, recommend this product to anyone who suffers with the frizz
on 8 February 2014
i have slightly wavy hair and just wanted to make my hair look smoother and straighter. this worked great, it absorbs into your hair after just 5 minutes. the only con is it did leave my hair a bit greasier than normal so i had to wash it quicker but i only use it once a week so i dont mind.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse