Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 9 May 2014
I am slowly working my way through this book and I am still unsure if I shall finish it. I have always had a fascination for the history of Egypt so I started this book with optimism but I find some aspects of the book irritating. There is no clear time line as to when the various pharoahs reigned and the author seems determined to link, without question, events in the history with incidents in the Old Testament. I keep returning to it more in hope than anticipation.
on 5 April 2014
I love egyptology and have been to the country several times , it's so enchanting and the people are so friendly and helpfull so this book filled in a few of the blank spaces, thank you
on 30 January 2016
Good, prompt delvery. A comprehensive read - excellent for the academic 'though rather too much for me
on 16 November 2014
inaccurate and simplistic, many confusing spellings and facts
on 14 February 2014
This is an invaluable research tool that brings together a number of reliable sources of ancient Egyptian history. A must for serious students of this fascinating advanced ancient civilisation.
on 6 May 2014
Not what I had hoped it would be. Quite a hard read, not concise, found it very difficult with not knowing the ancient/modern names of places,so got lost as to just where he was writing about.
on 21 April 2016
Good book
on 3 November 2014
Brilliant
on 9 May 2015
great
on 16 January 2014
always a good read history...and always good to get to grips with historical drama's such as this...read as soon as you can