Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 11 February 2016
I needed supplements to help me sleep. I was sceptical when I bought this because I've found supplements I have used before hardly work. But this stuff is magical; it does actually give one deeper and better sleep. And although it says on the packaging that it should be taken 30 mins to an hour before sleep, it works even when you take it with an early evening meal or 3- 5 hours before sleeping. I'm very impressed with it and if it continues to work I will order again.
on 24 July 2014
Reason for buying:
I decided to order this product because I wanted to experience the numerous health benefits that a significant amount of people had experienced and I wanted to save money because I was already taking a ZMA brand that was a lot more expensive.

ZMA Function:
ZMA is a supplement that contains Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6 in a precise ratio. It is mainly used by Male / Female Bodybuilders and Sports Athletes in order to Enhance Testosterone, Thyroid, Insulin, Sleep Quality and Immune system levels whilst reducing muscle soreness and oxidative stress which are all beneficial to building muscle, strength and endurance.

Results: (Just as good as the more expensive brand)
After taking the product 3 times a day, 30 mins before going to bed for 30 days whilst weight training 3-4 times a week, eating reasonably healthy and not changing anything else in my life I can report the following:-

Sleep Quality:
My sleep Quality significantly improved although I was not actually sleeping for any longer (6-7 hours). I woke up every morning feeling refreshed and happy with no grogginess and it felt like I had slept deeply for 12 hours (Ideal way to feel before you go to work!). It was far more enjoyable getting up in the morning and facing the day ahead. I went to sleep very quickly after taking them in the night and I did not wake up throughout the night (even to go to the toilet or to hear my neighbours arguing at 2-3am on weekends). Even when my partner would elbow me repeatedly to wake me up regularly at 2am to tell me that someone was robbing the house (cats knocking something over downstairs), I could still go back to sleep really easy and very quickly.

Recovery-
I can't say that I have noticed a considerable difference but I did feel a bit of a difference. I don't quite get as much muscle soreness and can recover between weight training sessions a bit better than before.

Testosterone-
I have noticed that my muscles have grown a bit since I have been on them but nothing major. I can lift about 2-5% more in the gym and my T-shirt seems a bit tighter around my chest and arms but not massively.

Suitable for:
Although many Body Builders use ZMA, they are designed for sports such as Football, Rugby, Cycling, Track and Field Athletes, Swimming and Skiing. They are not likely to be as effective for someone who plays Snooker and Darts for example where endurance, muscle soreness and muscle strength is less important.

Negatives: (Same as the more expensive brand):
Vivid dreams. The only negative that I could identify was that I dream a lot more since I have been on them (both good and bad dreams). Not only that but the dreams are very, very real and vivid. I can remember them for weeks and months latter. The colour and clarity of what I see is extraordinarily.

Other options:
Although there are a lot of sleeping tablets and muscle enhancing /strength building products that you can buy on Amazon, this product is unique because it's a Sleep tablet, Muscle Builder and Strength builder in one. It's also natural and generally safe.

Summary:
Considerable difference in sleep quality but only a minimum difference in recovery and muscle strength / building. Much cheaper and just as effective as the more expensive ZMA brand that I had been using.

Verdict:
Highly Recommended

Doctor:
I always recommend discussing taking these with your doctor, especially if you are unwell or are taking medication.
99 comments|33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 February 2014
Noticed the difference within a few days , more energy and sleeping better, will definitely purchase again and have no hesitation in recommending these
on 9 May 2014
Really fills You with energy and helps sleep better than other ZMAs available at amazon. I recommend this product also because its good value.
on 6 November 2014
I was having problems with my sleep. It wasn't lack of sleep, but it was the fact I could go have a 10 hour sleep and still wake up exhausted because I just wasnt going into a deep sleep and it was as if I had, had no sleep at all. These tablets sorted that problem, I now have more energy throughout the day and dont get tired by the afternoon like I used to. Perfect!!! My workplace would agree as by afternoon I could barely have enough energy to do anything.
Secondly im getting so many compliments asking if im working out when im not. It must be producing a lot of testosterone in me as making me look really broad. If only I did work out, because with these id get ripped pretty quickly.

Now it sounds like im going over the top when I say they've been life changing. But they truly have. Its so nice to not get tired and have the energy to do stuff. I have recommended these to my friends and will continue to keep using them.
Also I take 3 before I go to bed as I was taking one morning, afternoon and night but taking all 3 in one go is more effective.
Oh and lastly I did feel ill for 2 days when first starting taking them, but that wore off and felt fine after that.
on 19 January 2016
My sleep and mental capacity has improved since I started taking these a few weeks ago. They do not make me sleepy or even groggy in the morning, but the sleep that I do get is much better. I highly recommend these if you struggle with getting decent sleep or do shift-work.
on 30 May 2014
What odd and conflicting claims you may ask for this muscle building/libido enhancing/sleep enriching wonder pill?

But yoe... I awoke at 7.30 am after the first night on 3 pills... 1 hour before bedtime as instructed and had the biggest hardest wooden encumbrance I can remember for many moons... lifting the quilt a not insignificant distance from my body.. so 1 tick for the much intimated libido boosting properties
secondly I had a complete nights sleep.. no 2 oclock piddles or restless 3 oclock wide eyed restlessnes. Instead a complete rich comfortable kip uninterrupted and very deep.. quite amazing.

Thirdly, the much discussed dreamtime anomalies which have been attribited to ZMA and I must say I recall visiting characters from 30 years in my past and seeing them as they are now but unable to communicate , it was as if I had been teleported to a different time in the future or some creation of the present to watch them and it was fascinating. so 10/10 for wierd uncomplicated relaxed dreaming which comes as a bonus.

I am in my late 50's and the issues of Testoterone /libido and full nights sleep are a concern that feature in my quite active lifestyle.

I have not been dissapointed and will report on in a month to give a report on developments
on 14 June 2016
I bought this product to aid my recovery post training and ensure I was getting some decent levels of the stated vitamins. I have to say that over other brands I have tried, this excels.

I noticed the benefits with the first 2 days and immediately felt more energised in my morning training sessions as well as through the whole day. Helpfully they were easy to swallow too, compared to other brands.

The stated dose of 3 capsules at night does seem high as the levels of B6, Zinc and Mag in 2 capsules is more than sufficient for heavy trainers eating a good diet. This will give you some very vivid dreams however and you may notice a rise in body temperature during the first use period but this does wear off after a week or so.

In all I'd recommend this to anyone who is looking for something to help recovery and energy, especially if you frequently train hard.
on 26 September 2014
This is a good product. I was using a similar version from another company, but the results from this is noticeable. Better and deeper sleep. It also allows me to lift a bit more weights and suffer less with muscle fatigue during workouts. Good value for money.
on 10 July 2014
weird dreams and some extra energy, would i buy again, yes probably.