5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for sleeping and erections.
Published 3 months ago by leonidas mujahid

1.0 out of 5 stars not sure if it is a good supplement or not
not sure if it is a good supplement or not.
Doing research in medical journals reveals that the supplement might not be very useful unless one is deficient in these minerals.
In fact high magnesium can be dangerous and i remember doctors keeping an eye on Magnesium levels of people who are on prescribed Magnesium supplements
Published 1 month ago by latecut

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for sleeping and erections., 25 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Zinc Magnesium B6 240 Capsules 500mg Deluxe Formula (formally ZMA Deluxe Formula) (Personal Care)
Brilliant , never used zma before, I'm 38 and on heart medication after a heart attack , I was having a burn out for weeks after exercising, I do crossfit which is intense, so my coach advised me to take zma and bcaa. It really helped me recover and boy zma makes me very horny, I thought it was just me but I checked on the net it's common and never had boners like these since my teens haha, awesome product .

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 24 July 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
Reason for buying:
I decided to order this product because I wanted to experience the numerous health benefits that a significant amount of people had experienced and I wanted to save money because I was already taking a ZMA brand that was a lot more expensive.

ZMA Function:
ZMA is a supplement that contains Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6 in a precise ratio. It is mainly used by Male / Female Bodybuilders and Sports Athletes in order to Enhance Testosterone, Thyroid, Insulin, Sleep Quality and Immune system levels whilst reducing muscle soreness and oxidative stress which are all beneficial to building muscle, strength and endurance.

Results: (Just as good as the more expensive brand)
After taking the product 3 times a day, 30 mins before going to bed for 30 days whilst weight training 3-4 times a week, eating reasonably healthy and not changing anything else in my life I can report the following:-

Sleep Quality:
My sleep Quality significantly improved although I was not actually sleeping for any longer (6-7 hours). I woke up every morning feeling refreshed and happy with no grogginess and it felt like I had slept deeply for 12 hours (Ideal way to feel before you go to work!). It was far more enjoyable getting up in the morning and facing the day ahead. I went to sleep very quickly after taking them in the night and I did not wake up throughout the night (even to go to the toilet or to hear my neighbours arguing at 2-3am on weekends). Even when my partner would elbow me repeatedly to wake me up regularly at 2am to tell me that someone was robbing the house (cats knocking something over downstairs), I could still go back to sleep really easy and very quickly.

Recovery-
I can't say that I have noticed a considerable difference but I did feel a bit of a difference. I don't quite get as much muscle soreness and can recover between weight training sessions a bit better than before.

Testosterone-
I have noticed that my muscles have grown a bit since I have been on them but nothing major. I can lift about 2-5% more in the gym and my T-shirt seems a bit tighter around my chest and arms but not massively.

Suitable for:
Although many Body Builders use ZMA, they are designed for sports such as Football, Rugby, Cycling, Track and Field Athletes, Swimming and Skiing. They are not likely to be as effective for someone who plays Snooker and Darts for example where endurance, muscle soreness and muscle strength is less important.

Negatives: (Same as the more expensive brand):
Vivid dreams. The only negative that I could identify was that I dream a lot more since I have been on them (both good and bad dreams). Not only that but the dreams are very, very real and vivid. I can remember them for weeks and months latter. The colour and clarity of what I see is extraordinarily.

Other options:
Although there are a lot of sleeping tablets and muscle enhancing /strength building products that you can buy on Amazon, this product is unique because it's a Sleep tablet, Muscle Builder and Strength builder in one. It's also natural and generally safe.

Summary:
Considerable difference in sleep quality but only a minimum difference in recovery and muscle strength / building. Much cheaper and just as effective as the more expensive ZMA brand that I had been using.

Verdict:
Highly Recommended

Doctor:
I always recommend discussing taking these with your doctor, especially if you are unwell or are taking medication.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tablets I ever bought!!!!, 6 Nov. 2014
I was having problems with my sleep. It wasn't lack of sleep, but it was the fact I could go have a 10 hour sleep and still wake up exhausted because I just wasnt going into a deep sleep and it was as if I had, had no sleep at all. These tablets sorted that problem, I now have more energy throughout the day and dont get tired by the afternoon like I used to. Perfect!!! My workplace would agree as by afternoon I could barely have enough energy to do anything.
Secondly im getting so many compliments asking if im working out when im not. It must be producing a lot of testosterone in me as making me look really broad. If only I did work out, because with these id get ripped pretty quickly.

Now it sounds like im going over the top when I say they've been life changing. But they truly have. Its so nice to not get tired and have the energy to do stuff. I have recommended these to my friends and will continue to keep using them.
Also I take 3 before I go to bed as I was taking one morning, afternoon and night but taking all 3 in one go is more effective.
Oh and lastly I did feel ill for 2 days when first starting taking them, but that wore off and felt fine after that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, 9 May 2014
Really fills You with energy and helps sleep better than other ZMAs available at amazon. I recommend this product also because its good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars They do work., 22 Jan. 2015
As far as I can tell, these are great. My sleep actually improved a lot.

I am a doctor and I used to work a lot of night shifts. Even after being home for 1-2 weeks, my body couldn't really cope and/or readjust to a normal functioning rhythm. These seem to help a lot, although it might be that I have been low on vitamins and minerals to begin with. 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 7 Feb. 2014
david hattam (Newcastle upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
Noticed the difference within a few days , more energy and sleeping better, will definitely purchase again and have no hesitation in recommending these

5.0 out of 5 stars Testosterone or sleeping remedy?, 30 May 2014
What odd and conflicting claims you may ask for this muscle building/libido enhancing/sleep enriching wonder pill?

But yoe... I awoke at 7.30 am after the first night on 3 pills... 1 hour before bedtime as instructed and had the biggest hardest wooden encumbrance I can remember for many moons... lifting the quilt a not insignificant distance from my body.. so 1 tick for the much intimated libido boosting properties
secondly I had a complete nights sleep.. no 2 oclock piddles or restless 3 oclock wide eyed restlessnes. Instead a complete rich comfortable kip uninterrupted and very deep.. quite amazing.

Thirdly, the much discussed dreamtime anomalies which have been attribited to ZMA and I must say I recall visiting characters from 30 years in my past and seeing them as they are now but unable to communicate , it was as if I had been teleported to a different time in the future or some creation of the present to watch them and it was fascinating. so 10/10 for wierd uncomplicated relaxed dreaming which comes as a bonus.

I am in my late 50's and the issues of Testoterone /libido and full nights sleep are a concern that feature in my quite active lifestyle.

I have not been dissapointed and will report on in a month to give a report on developments

5.0 out of 5 stars they work!, 18 April 2014
more energy and libido restored but beware can make u angrier in drink. so avoid booze or moderate
intake. yep the wife thinks there great

5.0 out of 5 stars I was wrong, 29 Sept. 2014
I edited the review. First few nights I didn't feel anything other than a stimulating effect for some reason. After a week of taking it the effects are similar to other ZMA products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Noticed better sleep when taking proper dosage, 4 Jan. 2015
Noticed better sleep when taking proper dosage, definitely felt like it reduced the DOMS I would normally feel the morning after a gym session.