5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended
Reason for buying:
I decided to order this product because I wanted to experience the numerous health benefits that a significant amount of people had experienced and I wanted to save money because I was already taking a ZMA brand that was a lot more expensive.

ZMA Function:
Published 29 days ago by PPS076

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as described
Not as good as described but ok for first try . Probly would not get again unless price is reduced .
Published 4 months ago by Matthew A Clement

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 24 July 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: ZMA DELUXE FORMULA 500mg 240 CAPSULES MUSCLE GROWTH-TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER (Personal Care)
Reason for buying:

ZMA Function:
ZMA is a supplement that contains Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6 in a precise ratio. It is mainly used by Male / Female Bodybuilders and Sports Athletes in order to Enhance Testosterone, Thyroid, Insulin, Sleep Quality and Immune system levels whilst reducing muscle soreness and oxidative stress which are all beneficial to building muscle, strength and endurance.

Results: (Just as good as the more expensive brand)
After taking the product 3 times a day, 30 mins before going to bed for 30 days whilst weight training 3-4 times a week, eating reasonably healthy and not changing anything else in my life I can report the following:-

Sleep Quality:
My sleep Quality significantly improved although I was not actually sleeping for any longer (6-7 hours). I woke up every morning feeling refreshed and happy with no grogginess and it felt like I had slept deeply for 12 hours (Ideal way to feel before you go to work!). It was far more enjoyable getting up in the morning and facing the day ahead. I went to sleep very quickly after taking them in the night and I did not wake up throughout the night (even to go to the toilet or to hear my neighbours arguing at 2-3am on weekends). Even when my partner would elbow me repeatedly to wake me up regularly at 2am to tell me that someone was robbing the house (cats knocking something over downstairs), I could still go back to sleep really easy and very quickly.

Recovery-
I can't say that I have noticed a considerable difference but I did feel a bit of a difference. I don't quite get as much muscle soreness and can recover between weight training sessions a bit better than before.

Testosterone-
I have noticed that my muscles have grown a bit since I have been on them but nothing major. I can lift about 2-5% more in the gym and my T-shirt seems a bit tighter around my chest and arms but not massively.

Suitable for:
Although many Body Builders use ZMA, they are designed for sports such as Football, Rugby, Cycling, Track and Field Athletes, Swimming and Skiing. They are not likely to be as effective for someone who plays Snooker and Darts for example where endurance, muscle soreness and muscle strength is less important.

Negatives: (Same as the more expensive brand):
Vivid dreams. The only negative that I could identify was that I dream a lot more since I have been on them (both good and bad dreams). Not only that but the dreams are very, very real and vivid. I can remember them for weeks and months latter. The colour and clarity of what I see is extraordinarily.

Other options:
Although there are a lot of sleeping tablets and muscle enhancing /strength building products that you can buy on Amazon, this product is unique because it's a Sleep tablet, Muscle Builder and Strength builder in one. It's also natural and generally safe.

Summary:
Considerable difference in sleep quality but only a minimum difference in recovery and muscle strength / building. Much cheaper and just as effective as the more expensive ZMA brand that I had been using.

Verdict:
Highly Recommended

Doctor:
I always recommend discussing taking these with your Doctor before use, especially if you are on medication or have any health issues.

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 7 Feb 2014
david hattam (Newcastle upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
Noticed the difference within a few days , more energy and sleeping better, will definitely purchase again and have no hesitation in recommending these

5.0 out of 5 stars they work!, 18 April 2014
more energy and libido restored but beware can make u angrier in drink. so avoid booze or moderate
intake. yep the wife thinks there great

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, 9 May 2014
Really fills You with energy and helps sleep better than other ZMAs available at amazon. I recommend this product also because its good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Testosterone or sleeping remedy?, 30 May 2014
What odd and conflicting claims you may ask for this muscle building/libido enhancing/sleep enriching wonder pill?

But yoe... I awoke at 7.30 am after the first night on 3 pills... 1 hour before bedtime as instructed and had the biggest hardest wooden encumbrance I can remember for many moons... lifting the quilt a not insignificant distance from my body.. so 1 tick for the much intimated libido boosting properties
secondly I had a complete nights sleep.. no 2 oclock piddles or restless 3 oclock wide eyed restlessnes. Instead a complete rich comfortable kip uninterrupted and very deep.. quite amazing.

Thirdly, the much discussed dreamtime anomalies which have been attribited to ZMA and I must say I recall visiting characters from 30 years in my past and seeing them as they are now but unable to communicate , it was as if I had been teleported to a different time in the future or some creation of the present to watch them and it was fascinating. so 10/10 for wierd uncomplicated relaxed dreaming which comes as a bonus.

I am in my late 50's and the issues of Testoterone /libido and full nights sleep are a concern that feature in my quite active lifestyle.

I have not been dissapointed and will report on in a month to give a report on developments

5.0 out of 5 stars ... i was doing and after 3 months i look like a different person, 2 Aug 2014
This really did work for me i didnt change anything i was doing and after 3 months i look like a different person... and the wife likes it aswell 😉

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant thanks, 11 Jun 2014
Great pills good sized bag for the price have noticed a good nights sleep when using these will be back for more thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 3 Jun 2014
Awesome great product does what it says on the tin great service great price recommend highly really good boost for anyone

2.0 out of 5 stars not very good apart from good sleep, 2 Jun 2014
yes you can have very good sleep but to be hon est i did not fe
el any different.it did say that it's repair your muscles. but apart from good sleep nothing else.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, 26 May 2014
Never bought any type of this supplement before, so can't say much about the effect. Seems to do what it is intended to.