5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing supernatural romance and action!
Published on 4 Nov. 2012 by Patricia Stenning

3.0 out of 5 stars Dragged a bit
Loved Will, needed a medal for putting up with her. Very whiney! Although I read them all felt the four books would have been more enjoyable if less drawn out and finished in two.
Published on 15 Nov. 2012 by JoJo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing supernatural romance and action!, 4 Nov. 2012
Patricia Stenning (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chosen Series - Complete Box Set (Kindle Edition)
Loved this series and have read the last book Redemption, as well as the other 3 short stories, which give some more insight on the characters before the story starts in Chosen. I had a small sample of this at the end of another book that I had bought and found it really interesting so I bought the whole book - so pleased I did, although if I had realised there was a box set at the start I would have bought this, as you have to read them all! The story gets progressively more and more interesting and supernatural - the characters are amazing and I absolutely love Will and Emma. If you like books with good story plots, romance and action, with plenty of excitement, supernatural and otherwise, then I would definitely recommend this series. Finished reading the books about two days ago and really missing them - would love to see another one come out to find out what happened next....

4.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings about this one, 17 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Chosen Series - Complete Box Set (Kindle Edition)
Part of this series really gripped me, but somehow at times I felt dissatisfied with the way the story was going.
Without doubt, this book (s) was spectacular in the way it built up the tension, starting off as a basic crime story and developing into full blown, tense, fantasy fiction.
Well developed characters and story, also well written. I will certainly explore more from this author and am happy to recommend this to readers who enjoy tales of this genre.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!!!!, 26 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Chosen Series - Complete Box Set (Kindle Edition)
if I could have given this more than five-stars I would have , what an amazing journey these books have taken me on , ups and downs ins and outs twists and turns, just an absolutely fabulous read !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Chosen - I love Denise and her writing style for grabbing you and ..., 27 Mar. 2015
Emma F (Ely, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chosen Series - Complete Box Set (Kindle Edition)
Chosen - I love Denise and her writing style for grabbing you and keeping you enthralled with the book and be prepared as you will want to buy the others books in the series!
The story of Emma Thompson and her developing relationship with Will Davenport is an interesting concept as she struggles with herself to accept the help from him when in danger and her son Jake then binding them together whether they like it or not! The paranormal theme is very interesting and i couldn't put the book down as i wanted to reach the end to find the conclusion!!
Hunted - i struggled with this storyline and at times i thought it was too out there in the world of paranormal but i kept on and it won me round and it became a book i couldn't put down again wanting to know more, now moving onto Sacrifice to continue with the series :)
Sacrifice - Sacrifice is the 3rd book In Denise Grover Swank’s “The Chosen” series. After reading the first two books in the series and falling in love with the characters and the plot twists and turns, I was anxious to read this book and get answers to many of the questions posed in Hunted. (the 2nd book). I was pleasantly surprised to discover that not only were so many answered, but even more were posed, leaving me burning through the pages to discover what would happen next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can we have some more please, 12 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Chosen Series - Complete Box Set (Kindle Edition)
I love all the other Denise Grover Swank books so although I would not normally choose this type of book I thought I would give it a try. I am so please I did and so pleased I picked the box set. I could not put it down from the beginning of book one to the very end. Please, please is there any way we can have a follow up se of books. I could see this being made into either an exceptional film or TV series

5.0 out of 5 stars Lively read, 28 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Chosen Series - Complete Box Set (Kindle Edition)
Great stuff - the plot just bounds along and takes you along with it!
I always wonder though, where do the bad guys find these unlimited numbers of highly trained goons willing to die without question at their command? Why don't any of them put two and two together and quietly depart?

5.0 out of 5 stars Was well worth the money, 24 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Chosen Series - Complete Box Set (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed these books they kept you going from start to finish, loved the characters and the story was different, I bought these on a whim as they were a good price and they were worth every penny and more, don't think any one would be disappointed with these books.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dragged a bit, 15 Nov. 2012
JoJo (Merseyside) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping box set., 31 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Chosen Series - Complete Box Set (Kindle Edition)
Thoroughly enjoyed this box set that had me gripped all week. This is the second series of books I have read by D.Grover Swank. I just loved the whole story line and how Emma, Will and Jake evolved within this box set. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Chosen Series - Complete Box Set (Kindle Edition)
You will not want to put this down. A different and compelling story with characters you will genuinely care about. Drama, action, love, hate, greed and faith .. what more do you need?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›