5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing supernatural romance and action!
Published 20 months ago by Patricia Stenning

3.0 out of 5 stars Dragged a bit
Loved Will, needed a medal for putting up with her. Very whiney! Although I read them all felt the four books would have been more enjoyable if less drawn out and finished in two.
Published 20 months ago by JoJo

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing supernatural romance and action!, 4 Nov 2012
Patricia Stenning (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Chosen Box Set Volume 1 (Kindle Edition)
Loved this series and have read the last book Redemption, as well as the other 3 short stories, which give some more insight on the characters before the story starts in Chosen. I had a small sample of this at the end of another book that I had bought and found it really interesting so I bought the whole book - so pleased I did, although if I had realised there was a box set at the start I would have bought this, as you have to read them all! The story gets progressively more and more interesting and supernatural - the characters are amazing and I absolutely love Will and Emma. If you like books with good story plots, romance and action, with plenty of excitement, supernatural and otherwise, then I would definitely recommend this series. Finished reading the books about two days ago and really missing them - would love to see another one come out to find out what happened next....

3.0 out of 5 stars Dragged a bit, 15 Nov 2012
JoJo (Merseyside) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Chosen Box Set Volume 1 (Kindle Edition)

The Chosen Box Set Volume 1