5.0 out of 5 stars Super girl outfit
Really good quality fantastic price I had loads of comments to how brilliant my outfit looked. I felt sexy but covered up at the same time
Published 19 months ago by Zoe

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality OK. Fit Terrible!
I'm 5 foot 8 and a dress size 10 - 12. I purchased this in a 12 for a fancy dress party because it wasn't one of the 'sexy' supergirl versions. I was looking for something a little more original.

Published 6 months ago by Graeme & Mairi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Super girl outfit, 1 July 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality OK. Fit Terrible!, 9 July 2014

This is clearly not designed to fit people who are over 5ft 5ins because this costume is TINY! The waist *(i.e. the belt) sits under my bust, the skirt doesn't cover my bum & it stretched awkwardly across my bust (34"). Granted a Lycra costume is never going to be very flattering but this is worse than expected.

That said, the quality of the fabric, the logo & the cape is good. Such a shame it's a terrible fit.

It's being returned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superwoman Costume, 19 Oct. 2013
This is a great product! I ordered it yesterday and it arrived this morning at 9am. The fabric is that sort of lycra-esk type material, very comfortable and perfect colour!

The superwoman emblem on the chest is sewn in and it looks great! really stands out. The only thing i would say is that for me the skirt feels a little short in the back, as in I couldn't be running around pretending to be superwoman because then my ass wouldn't be covered. So the cape is essential!

Super excited to wear this for Halloween!

One other thing...they say in this that it comes with a G-string.... I got the outfit and the cape...have no idea what the G-string was meant to add!

Anyway...definitely worth the buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 9 Jan. 2014
My daughter loved this , it looked good on her and the price was so reasonable compared to the high street shops . Will shops for more next year.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun outfit, 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Burlesque - Deluxe Sexy Supergirl Superwoman Fancy Dress Party Outfit High Quality Halloween (Apparel)
Fun, sassy, shame no boot covers with the kit. Bought this over other ones as longer cape better match to original character and helps to cover the skirt being a bit short - another 5cm would be good. nice the chest 'S' isn't tacky like some.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ooof - a bit tight!, 14 Jan. 2015
I loved the outfit (for a hen party) but wowee the arms were so tight I had to cut them off at the shoulders just to get the thing on! It ended up being a not such a bad thing as the weekend of the party turned out to be one of the hottest of the year and we were outside all day at a festival. Still, felt a shame to be hacking it up just to cram myself into it! I am a size 8-10 usually and I'd bought a size 10-12 (having seen other reviews saying it came up on the small size) but if I had my time again I'd just buy the biggest size there is! It's tight lycra so I can't imagine it could ever be too big...!

4.0 out of 5 stars SUPERWOMEN!, 11 Mar. 2014
product is what was expected although skirt way too short at the back so glad it came wit a cape!

5.0 out of 5 stars super costume, 1 Sept. 2014
Purchased this costume for a fancy dress party (hasn't happened yet) costume came within 3 working days. Was surprised by the quality and weight of the material, thought maybe flimsy but it's very good. And was happy with the fit.
Now just to find my Superman! Haha!

5.0 out of 5 stars I am really glad now that I couldn't cancel, 19 Jan. 2015
I ordered this and then tried to cancel , but was too late as it was already dispatched . But was advised to return it for a refund once I received it . I am really glad now that I couldn't cancel , the fit and quality is amazing !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 24 Aug. 2014
I loved this!

It is a little short but that wasn't a problem for me and the cape does keep you covered up so it doesn't seem like it is so short. I purchased some long red socks to accessorise this outfit!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›