on 1 October 2015
Very pleased with the camera. The only reason I don't give it five stars is that its a bit complicated for me as a technophobe but that's not really the cameras fault I guess!
on 8 June 2014
Speedy delivery, lovely camera but all instructions in Italian ! Not a real problem as downloaded English version but some may not be able to do this.. Apart from that all ok.
on 22 April 2014
Absolutely love this camera..Sharp images,easy to use.More than happy..would recommend it to anyone.
Still discovering new functions.Best present ever.Happy snapping.
on 12 July 2013
The camera fulfill all my request., specially vhen it was not brand new.
Vhat more can you offer as used but fully ok cameras for ev. my friends
Mats Martinson
on 9 January 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend's birthday, he is absolutely loving all the featutes of the camera showing it to anyone who come to visit. Loving it .Loving it Loving it.
on 26 July 2013
V good versatile camera. Really inconvenient that the camera was French language. had to Google for English user guide. Not "user friendly" (unless you are French)
on 2 May 2013
wow love this camera still getting to grips with it but unless you play with it you aint gonna learn how to use it.bit confusing setting it all up but got there
on 9 May 2013
This item arrived on the promised date. It is a great little camera with lots of Aps to use and has a good 21x Optical Zoom which works well with good results.
on 24 May 2014
Very nice camera well worth the money compared with buying in the shops I bought this camera because my friend got one and I liked it so that's why I got one
on 10 July 2014
Purchased for a friend who seems very pleased. Had difficulty registering the product on line with the Samsung website. No further feedback at the moment.