5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious as usual
This is a behind the scenes documentary type programe about the latest tour. I have to admit I hadn't realised this at the time of purchase as if I had I probably wouldn't have bought it. But really glad I did. Very funny and interesting with great clips. Will probably watch it again in the future.
Published 12 months ago by Lianne

1.0 out of 5 stars A HUGE letdown!
The way this DVD is described I was expecting to see an actual live performance or at least 55 mins worth of clips from different performances edited together. What you get is a documentary following Peter on his tour with some clips of him on stage (a lot of which is him pointing a camera at the audience).
This would have made a very good bonus feature on the...
Published on 19 Nov 2012 by J. Graham

‹ Previous | 111 12 1326 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Peter Kay: Live & Back on Nights [DVD] (DVD)
It could have better, It wasn't what I was expecting, I expected something funnier. it was too bitty, it jumped about to much.

1.0 out of 5 stars A load of rubbish, 21 Nov 2012
This review is from: Peter Kay: Live & Back on Nights [DVD] (DVD)
Purchased this thinking it was a live show, as indicated quite heavily on the packaging. The DVD consists basically of behind the scenes clips of Peter. There was very little live material and what there was was poor, probably the outtakes from the actual Live DVD. The clips were edited very short and in the three quarters of an hours or so which I actually watched there were no "jokes" and very little laughs.

The product definitely has misleading packaging and I would highly recommend that you steer clear of this piece of garbage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious as usual, 27 Dec 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, rip off, 15 Aug 2013
A. Ramsay (scotland) - See all my reviews
wanted a stand-up show just edited clips,do not buy this ,waste of my money avoid, save your cash ,shame on you peter kay to put out this Rip off

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not the actual show but bits of how they made it!, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: Peter Kay: Live & Back on Nights [DVD] (DVD)
We were disappointed to watch the whole thing and find out that the actual show is not on it! It literally follows the comedian through the process building up to the big show (showing clips of his sketches - which are funny) but there's no show to watch as a whole. There's only 1 option on the menu regarding the footage so we thought the actual show would be right at the end but nope! Thoroughly disapointed with this product!! False advertisement - it does not clearly state this on the box either!
(However, if we have missed something on the DVD menu and I'm mistaken, I'm happy for someone to tell us as we really wanted to see the show).

1.0 out of 5 stars Peter Kay Live Back on Nights, 17 Feb 2013
This review is from: Peter Kay: Live & Back on Nights [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this DVD to look at over Christmas with my family. Only just got round to watching it, how disappointing. Have not purchased a Peter Kay DVD before, although have seen him on TV which was quite entertaining. Would not recommend people waisting their money on this, especially at around £11, may be a good cheap car book purchase, but only just.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: Peter Kay: Live & Back on Nights [DVD] (DVD)
I do like Peter Kay but this wasn't what I thought it was going to be.

It says a 'look behind the scenes' on the back but it also says 'over 55 minutes of new live stand up' on the front, giving the impression that you're going to get a full-on, uninterrupted show which you don't.

What you do get is an interesting look at Peter Kay's tour and while I did enjoy that, I felt disappointed that we didn't get a proper show, we just got clips from different nights of the tour, often at the same part of the routine.

I've given this three stars because it is still fairly entertaining but doesn't deliver what I was expecting and judging by the other poor comments and ratings it gets on Amazon, there are quite a lot of people who feel the same.

2.0 out of 5 stars not enough of the show!, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Peter Kay: Live & Back on Nights [DVD] (DVD)
I enjoyed this as a documentary but it didn't have enough of the show in it. We couldn't get tickets so I thought this would make up for it but it was disappointing. What I saw of the show was brilliant so that added to my disappointment.

3.0 out of 5 stars Documentary or what?, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Peter Kay: Live & Back on Nights [DVD] (DVD)
Don't get me wrong I enjoyed watching this but felt better because someone else had paid for it as a present. In comparison to previous discs/material a bit disappointing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: Peter Kay: Live & Back on Nights [DVD] (DVD)
My husband loves Peter Kay and I thought it would be the stand up show, but all it was is clips of the show and going behind the scenes of his shows, very boring and a waste of money really.

‹ Previous | 111 12 1326 | Next ›

Peter Kay: Live & Back on Nights [DVD]
Peter Kay: Live & Back on Nights [DVD] by Peter Kay (DVD - 2012)