on 9 December 2013
i like the Pepe brand and these jeans are wll made and fit well. I did not have to wait long for my delivery either.
on 13 May 2014
I took a shot in the dark when purchasing these jeans as although I had heard of the Pepe Jeans brand, I had never tried on or bought any before. My impression is that they are one of the few truly honest brands when it comes to size these days, the jeans fit perfectly and I have constant struggles finding the correct size being both tall and thin (28L) however this is not a problem with these jeans.

The fit is great and I would go as far to say that the denim quality is on a par with Calvin Klein Jeans or Armani Jeans - they're also cheaper than these comparable brands.