5.0 out of 5 stars All of the classics!
At the tender age of 18, Disney has been a part of my life since I was born. I grew up with some of the classics like The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, Hercules and Mulan. Seeing this advertised recently, I had no choice but to snatch it up and relive some of the best years of my life.

It has all of the Disney classics that made you fall in...
Published on 22 Nov 2011 by T. Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars If there are other defective cds i expect there will be a lot of disappointed little girls this christmas
Bought for my daughter's birthday, played it to an excited little girl only to find that the cd inside did not have the Frozen songs as advertised! If there are other defective cds i expect there will be a lot of disappointed little girls this christmas!! Seriously, of all the songs to leave off it.......
Published 18 days ago by E. MCGARRIGLE

‹ Previous | 122 23 2439 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Disney songs CD, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Disney! [2012 Jewel Case] (Audio CD)
Great price, fast standard delivery. Fantastic on Xmas day as the whole family joined in! also keeps children entertained in the car too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Dec 2012
Absolutley love this album, has practically every Disney song on it. Great for the kids if you're going on a long ca journey.

5.0 out of 5 stars my neice absolutely loved it., 29 Dec 2012
it was so comprehensive it was listened to all over christmas in the home and in the car.we thought that it was very good value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Magic, 28 Dec 2012
My Niece loved this CD,it has all the classic Disney songs and more, that even us oldies also can enjoy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Disney 2012 CD, 28 Dec 2012
Purchased this item as a christmas gift for my son's girlfriend. So cannot comment on this item she is very pleased with this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars great tunes, 27 Dec 2012
I bought this for my daughter for christmas and she thinks it is great, it is a real sing along cd

5.0 out of 5 stars hi, 27 Dec 2012
i would shop from you again this was good value came in good time packing was good and would shop again from you

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 26 Dec 2012
great present, perfect quality, received quickly - well worth the money - would definitely recommend this product! very much appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, 25 Dec 2012
Perfect gift for Christmas - well received and what the recipient wanted. A good Christmas had by all who have sung along x

5.0 out of 5 stars Now That's what I call Disney, 24 Dec 2012
It is idea for children and adults who like the music from Disney films
We play name the tune with the kids

‹ Previous | 122 23 2439 | Next ›

Now That's What I Call Disney! [2012 Jewel Case]
Now That's What I Call Disney! [2012 Jewel Case] by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2012)