5.0 out of 5 stars All of the classics!
At the tender age of 18, Disney has been a part of my life since I was born. I grew up with some of the classics like The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, Hercules and Mulan. Seeing this advertised recently, I had no choice but to snatch it up and relive some of the best years of my life.

It has all of the Disney classics that made you fall in...
Published on 22 Nov 2011 by T. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Disney songs
had heard the pruduct before buying, since my Son-in-law has it. Bought it because my grandson loves the songs, and we always have music with our meals at my house. So, success! Happy small boy and happy granny.
Published 18 months ago by historybuff

‹ Previous | 122 23 24 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Disney songs, 6 Oct 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable for all ages!, 3 Sep 2012
This cd has a mix of older classic disney songs and some new modern ones too, we all sing along to it and love listening to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 24 Aug 2012
Very pleased with the cd. My daughter loves it! It arrived very quickly. I would recommend this site to family an friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids summer holiday dance class with grandma, 18 Aug 2012
I was looking for music that the kids and I both knew the words to and made us want to get up and dance and jump about. Its also very good for the car. Still can't sing but we had lots of fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 2 Aug 2012
A fantastic set of 3CDs with a good selection of Disney songs from the more recent films (e.g. Tangled) to the classics (Snow White). Great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now that's what I call Disney, 1 Aug 2012
A super CD which the whole family enjoyed. It has old favourites and the most up to date songs. We all love playing Guess the tune and listening to it in the car.

3.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected, 18 Dec 2012
This has some lovely Disney tunes on but they are mixed in with some fairly mediocre ones. It would have been better to have less songs but been a bit more selective.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the most popular CD I've bought, 15 Nov 2013
J. Cardy - See all my reviews
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Disney! [2012 Jewel Case] (Audio CD)
This hasn't been played as much as I expected. My daughter loves Disney and also loves Now compliations, but this one hasn't been such a big hit so far

3.0 out of 5 stars a few notable misses, 12 Dec 2011
A great compilation, but some songs sadly missing such as "You'll be in my heart" from Tarzan, which won both an Oscar and a Golden Globe. Nothing from Tarzan at all - How could this movie not be on a "best of Disney" compilation?

3.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for Grandaughter, 4 Jun 2013
Grandaughter was pleased with it as she is doing the lion king show and needed to learn the words to it

‹ Previous | 122 23 24 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xaa493ea0)

Now That's What I Call Disney! [2012 Jewel Case]
Now That's What I Call Disney! [2012 Jewel Case] by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2012)