5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book, 10 May 2013
amazing book, many happy memories, its a great read for any Disney fan, also great insights into other florida attractions that ron worked at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 27 Feb 2013
A great read for any fan of theme parks or creative entertainment, Ron's journey lifts the curtain on how the magic is created, this does not lessen but adds even more to the magic when you realize the passion and commitment given to entertaining you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome read! Must buy for everyone!, 5 Sep 2012
Having interviewed Ron a few times for our podcast, I was very excited to finally read From Dreamer to Dreamfinder. Ron is a natural storyteller and entertainer and this book is written is such a way that I felt like Ron was beside me narrating. I was completely sucked in from page one by Ron's enthusiasm for his craft(s) - but pleased to see that he gave criticism where it was deserved. I was on a family holiday while reading and honestly just wanted to be back in my room with this book - bedtime was my favourite part of each day (sorry kids!). Ron has had such an amazing life and has been part of so many beginnings and he is an absolute inspiration, what a go-getter! His memories of his days as Dreamfinder made me sad, but only because it was before we discovered the joys of Orlando and I missed out. I hadn't realised that Ron was involved in so many theme parks, shows and revues, truly amazing. This book has everything I needed: excitement, frustration and laughter. Honestly I can't recommend enough that you read this book, I don't believe that a single person would be disappointed with their purchase and I, for one, will be re-reading many times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gift, 11 July 2013
I got this one right!

Brought it as a birthday present for my other half who is a fan of Disney parks and specifically Figment. It went down very well earning me lots of brownie points.

I've not read it my self but given their reaction it's a good read!

4.0 out of 5 stars Working in a theme park, 28 Mar 2013
I bought this for a present so cant really say if its all good. I did have a quick look at it and thought it was well written with humour and personal experiences of working with the public in a Happy environment