5.0 out of 5 stars Silence is golden!!
My husband enjoyed each page...............it kept him quiet for days while he read the whole trilogy. I would recommend this as a good read for any husband.
Published 18 months ago by silverbelle

3.0 out of 5 stars Sadly a disappointment
Looking forward to a lengthy read but quick changes to new characters confusing so by the third book I was reading to finish the tale rather than reading to enjoy.
Published 13 months ago by Mr. R. I. Tapley

5.0 out of 5 stars Silence is golden!!, 3 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Complete Riftwar Saga Trilogy: Magician, Silverthorn, A Darkness at Sethanon (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasy at its best, 26 Nov. 2013
I would rate this trilogy almost on a par with Tolkien's Lord of the Rings or at least a more up to date version. It is a book you can read again and again. If you like fantasy read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this asap, 5 Jan. 2015
The first in the most amazing series of books I have ever read. The storyline is brilliant and carried over centuries in the series of books, have read these on my kindle and will now buy each one to keep and to read again in the future. If I was marooned on a desert island and had only room for one set of books this would be the set I would take. Reading them in order is a MUST to get the full enjoyment from each book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 1 Jan. 2015
I've read the complete Riftwar saga at least every couple of years, and every time I do, there are bits I read and think will they survive, and I'm always relieved when they do. Then I think how many times I've read the books I know how they end. I've read some bits of Silverthorne to my grandson and he lov es it, so when he's older I will buy him his own books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutly Awsome!!!, 6 Jan. 2015
From the first page of The Magician to the last page of The Darkness I've only stopped reading to sleep. If you are a fan of fantasy fiction then I can't recommend this collection more. I've already bought the next four collection in Raymond's books, I'm that impressed. Many more long nights of reading ahead no doubt!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, well written and thoroughly absorbing, 14 Nov. 2014
Sam Campbell (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought to relive the pleasure I got when I read the paperbacks many years ago and they lived up to expectation perfectly. A great fantasy series, enjoyable and intriguing. Well thought out internal logic and great characters mean that you never get "thrown out" of the story by inconsistencies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rift war saga trilogy, 16 Jun. 2014
I was given the first book in this trilogy as a Christmas present. Started reading and couldn't put the book down so I purchased the rest of the books in the trilogy. Would recommend this trilogy to anyone who likes reading fantasy novels. Great read

5.0 out of 5 stars couldn't put it down!!!!, 5 Jun. 2014
So glad I bought all three in one go as I never wanted it to end!!! Epic story keeping you on the edge of your seat all the way through and still leaves you wanting more!

5.0 out of 5 stars BRAVO, 9 April 2014
I REALLY ENJOYED THESE BOOKS AS I HAVE READ THE OTHERS AS WELL BRILLIANT THANKYOU RICHARD SETS ARE THE BEST WAY TO READ....

4.0 out of 5 stars Trilogy, 7 April 2014
I first read these books when I was a teenager, now thirty years later I have read them again. Overall I enjoyed reading this trilogy again the characters and story was enjoyable and complex. I would recommend this to all lovers of fantasy books but also to those who have never read a fantasy trilogy.