on 8 March 2013
Bought these for my 4yr old as her woollen mittens were useless after a few minutes playing in the snow.
These are ideal as they have a fleecy lining to keep little hands warm and the outer lining stops snow soaking through.
She liked the emboirdered flowers on the mittens - just wish there were more colour options available than this maroon.
Good value and prompt delivery.
on 9 May 2013
These are warm mittens that will be brilliant next year during the coldest weather. The velcro wrists are snug so they won't slip off during play. I bought them for my 2 1/2 year old daughter. She is quite petite so I think a 4 year old might have a hard time getting her hands into these but they will work great for us for next year.
on 15 February 2013
I am a bit dissapointed about this product because the mittens are quite tight. My dautghter is only 2 years old and she has little hands but anyway she couldn't put her hands inside. Because my mum has very good sewing skills she could with this.
on 8 August 2013
Ok, your child's hands won't get wet, only if they could put it on. It was too small for my two year old daughter. I tried to put them on, but they were too tight. Size is misleading.
on 28 January 2013
Bought for a 1.5 year old and they go on very easy. Perfect for snowy Scottish weather! Good value. Bought other similar products at the same time but these are far superior.
on 21 February 2013
Was too small for my daughters hands and she is only just 3 years and is small for age, so thought would be perfect sizing. Other than sizing everything else was good quality.
on 28 February 2013
Does what it says - waterproof and warm. Easy to wear with velcro fastening. Bought for small 3 year old and will probably fit next winter if we're lucky.
on 26 March 2013
The snow Mittens were a gift for one of my Granddaughters. On arrival I was told that she immediately put them on. A real winner. Many thanks.