5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Great, Now I Can see Dead People
Having read the previous book by Deborah Durbin , I couldn't wait to get into this one . It is the perfect sequel to Oh Great , Now I Can Hear Dead People . I'm looking forward to the next book from Deborah Durbin , hopefully it will be the next instalment of Sam and Jacks lives . 5*****
Published 5 months ago by Michael Skepper

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy Read
Enjoyed this book. It was an easy read, quite funny in parts even if a bit predictable the story was good.
Published 15 months ago by LP

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Great, Now I Can see Dead People, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Oh Great, Now I Can See Dead People (The Oh Great series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars fab easy reading chick lit, 20 Feb 2014
Really enjoyed both "Sam" books. Easy ready and pleasant way to pass the time of day. Hope there are more books to come

5.0 out of 5 stars a fabulous follow up!, 1 Jan 2014
colette brown (Strathaven, scotland) - See all my reviews
I adored the first book about Sam the clairvoyant and her adventures. this one didn't disappoint either. Full of witty , enjoyable capers and lots of inside info and jokes. a lovely story told with humour and compassion. I want more !

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh no I finished the book, 29 Dec 2013
Loved it when is Sam coming back as I just don't think she can finish like that!
Lovely story I hope you will download and enjoy as much as I have.
FABULOUS

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 20 Dec 2013
I really enjoyed both books in the oh great series, I have read a good few books in my time and these did not disappoint. They are well written and easy to picture all the characters. Loved these books please do more

5.0 out of 5 stars Light hearted and fun, 14 Dec 2013
I love this book and the one before.....it's light hearted but there is a element that you could get comfort from if you have ever lost someone or wondered what could happen when you pass away!

4.0 out of 5 stars Oh great now I can see dead people, 25 Nov 2013
Loved this story from the first page, really well written and so witty. I thought Ange, the Essex fashionista spirit guide was so funny. Can't wait to read more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 18 Nov 2013
After thoroughly enjoying The first book about Sams psychic powers I had no hesitation in buying the follow up and I am delighted to say I was not disappointed. I read it in a single sitting during a transatlantic flight and the people around me must have thought I was slightly strange as I convulsed with laughter every few minutes.
This book is never going to win any great literary awards but is thoroughly entertaining and money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Oct 2013
Really easy reading, and very humorous. Will certainly read "oh great,now I can hear dead people" wish I had read it first though.
Have already recommended this book to my friends
JB

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh brilliant, 23 Sep 2013
I thought the first one was great, but this one was better. It made me laugh out loud and cry when Sam's dad walked her up the aisle. If there is another one I will be in line to download it.