on 28 March 2014
Penelope Keith and Geoffrey Palmer star in a very smart comedy about a married couple working at the same company and no one knows they are married. It is a great battle of the sexes comedy on par with Adam's Rib! Even though it was made in the eighties.
the struggle for women who try to balance life as a wife, mother and employee has not changed that much. The dialogue is brilliant!
You will roar with laughter at the situations that arise and the tension that exists because of the secret. It is so enjoyable to be able to watch these old classics without commercials and without other interruptions, in the right order so the flow is terrific. It is also fun to look back at the fashions of that time. Ladies still wore dresses and stockings to work, Businessmen wore suits and ties.
No computers or cell phones, no google to check up on people, how nice life was! Enjoy!
on 27 November 2015
I bought this box set because I always prefer to have all seasons of a tv-series together rather than separately. The fact that this release has Dutch subtitles was a nice extra as this is my native language but I would have bought them anyway. Great comedy with great actors and it’s nice to see all the episodes again. I didn’t realise it was such a long time ago that they were on television.
But at the end of the first episode, I was surprised it only lasted 20 minutes. The second episode is just a few minutes longer. I find that very strange because episodes of British comedy series normally last 30 minutes.
on 21 January 2016
Good price, well wrapped, Good Seller. Thank You.
Little disappointed with the Series, I had just watched To the Manor Born, and found this series of
Executive Stress a bit weak. It was ok, probably won't watch it again.
(Loved to the Manor Born)
on 19 March 2015
Very funny. It was good to laugh at every episode. For one one can laugh at life and marital life.
on 3 June 2013
I know I live in Australia, and this series is English, but getting the German versions threw me at first. I may have been alerted to this fact upon ordering the product. Once a slight alteration to the settings on my DVD player were done, absolutely no problem with the product.
on 14 October 2014
A funny comedy, very well played.
on 27 August 2015
EXCELLENT.
on 6 July 2014
love it
on 16 May 2016
Happy with this. It arrived on time
on 27 February 2016