5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: LG DM2352D-PZ 23 inch D52P Series 3D Widescreen Full HD LED TV Monitor (16:9, 1920 x 1080) (Accessory)
Just know, there is nothing better!!

Very impressive graphics, great screen, comes with glasses, light weight, easy to move, very hsppy

5.0 out of 5 stars I am impressed, 22 Nov 2013
Andrew Pargeter (Isle of Wight, UK) - See all my reviews
I wanted a 16:9 computer monitor (VGA computer output - cable is provided) that would also allow me to watch HD Freeview TV from a Freeview box and 3D movies from a 3D Blu-ray player, both via HDMI (HDMI cables not provided). I do not play computer games and so cannot comment on its use for that purpose.

I have to say that I am really impressed with it - it is certainly better than I expected for the price. It was very easy to set up and so far I have made no adjustments to the picture settings. The stand is quite stable and the vertical tilt angle can easily be adjusted. The 3D is excellent quality and the viewing angle for 3D is not as tight as I thought it might be (I watch movies from about 80cm away). I am even quite impressed by the 2D to 3D conversion which is a bonus and works better than I would have expected for some types of scene.

For the uses I require, I think this TV/Monitor is excellent value for money and I'm very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars This might be a small screen tv but is perfect for the smaller room and has an brilliant wide ..., 7 Aug 2014
This might be a small screen tv but is perfect for the smaller room and has an brilliant wide viewing angle.