5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy!!
Comfy and cheap, I love the colour and the squishy base, I would certainly buy another pair in the future.
Published 13 months ago by Beccy

2.0 out of 5 stars Big Dissapointment
Great on the first wearing then completely lost shape next time I wore them left slipper just would not stay on and I nearly fell as it twisted itself on my foot so badly that the upper ended up under my foot. I did not send back as I had worn them but would NOT buy again, flimsy and badly made.
Published 14 months ago by Glasgow Annie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy!!, 16 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 13 Feb 2013
This review is from: Ladies Memory Foam Mules Warm Luxurious Slippers In Green Blue Pink Beige 0r Orange Good Christmas Present UK Size 3-8 (Shoes)
Have been wearing them every day. Truly comfortable and divinely warm. Even light-coloured ones such as what I've got won't look too dirty after months of use. Totally recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy, 24 Dec 2012
Excellent quality and very comfortable, Postage was rather steep in my opinion and I could have bought another pair on the high street for the price I paid for postage!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 13 Nov 2013
There for my mum and my mum loves them and she said they are very soft and good for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 Dec 2013
Bit tight at first but once you wear them a few times they're perfect. Very warm and comfortable. The fluff gets a bit dirty at the bottom but thats normal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fluffy slippers, 2 Nov 2013
Lovely and warm and fluffy and good value. Bargain and better than you'd get in the high street highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars ladies memoryfoam mules warm luxourious slippers, 1 Nov 2013
partner really love those slippers they are very comfy and got a good spring to it.
very warm and she would buy them again

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present and well received, 11 Jun 2013
This product was bought as a present and was as described. It arrived on time and the size was correct. In the order phase the sizes were given separately but when it arrived was described as a 5/6. No matter, it fitted.

2.0 out of 5 stars Big Dissapointment, 24 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Super cosy and super comfy slippers, sole doesn't have the best grip but I'm told the comfort is unbeatable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›