on 26 March 2013
Like the 8-pack twirls on Amazon these are multipack dairy milk bars meaning they are slightly smaller (less thick, and about one block less) than your average dairy milk bar.

Take this into account when doing price comparisons and such - lovely bars however!
on 9 March 2013
Yes, these are good because they are cheaper than the supermarket and you get so many of them! Luckily so far I havent opened them though because I also bought Twirl bars and Creme eggs which I have been munching through.
on 14 May 2014
I would recommend to everyone as I live in spain and cannot get English sweets.my order arrived in 4 days
I perfect condition and I am already preparing my next order !
on 30 December 2013
Why say more?
Great for treats and for small and big kids lunch boxes. Not sure it counts towards your 5 a day however
on 5 June 2014
Lovely to get our favorite choclate in France. Bars are just big enough for a treat and not too big to be piggy.
on 28 January 2014
I put some of these in the Christmas sockets for all my family.
All of them liked them very much.
on 14 May 2014
the price is right, too. I like to have dark chocolate pack or semi dark pack which are less sweet.
on 26 December 2014
great chocs, cheaper on Amazon than shops!
on 30 March 2015
Tastes delicious, worth every penny.
on 8 March 2015