on 14 July 2014
These bars are now only 34g compared with the 47g they used to be, that's 25% smaller, they are classed as full size bars but years ago these would've been called fun size. Companies like Cadburys and Mars think they can rip customers off by reducing the size of it's chocolate bars, and by reducing multipack sizes, well I won't be buying their products anymore and suggest everyone follow suit and boycott them until they revert products back to original sizes.
on 18 May 2013
These were fantastic value for the price, and once dispatched, I received them very quickly. The expiry date, for the packets I received, was December (of this year), so giving 7 months to eat them up! I did wonder before I purchased them whether it would be sooner...so I figured 7 months is ample time, especially if you're a chocoholic as I am! I can't fault the price or quality of these. I also bought these as an addition to a birthday present for a friend. She was very happy with her "batch" when they arrived too!
on 2 March 2016
Great price I live in Netherlands and it's hard to get certain things at uk prices which I am used to so I like to get certain a things on Amazon great that they deliver to Netherlands, but also not that much delivery charge. great quailty item to have something to remind me of home so fab fab fab item was very nice as well but top marks for Amazon for letting me to be able to have certain treats :).
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 February 2014
Cadbury's twirls have been my favourite chocolate bars for many years, I love the texture (less solid than dairy milk, not as crumbly as a flake) and at 25p a bar, you can't go wrong!

NB - these bars are slightly shorter than the standard bars you would buy separately in your local newsagent.
on 29 November 2014
I remember the first time that I tried Twirl as it made a lot a headlines at the time and after tasting it I realised that the headlines were fully justified.

It seems to contain only 1 type of chocolate yet its absolutely delicious and is like a condensed version of flake but tastier. It's fairly soft and it's not chewy.

It's one of my favourite chocolates and if you haven't tried it yet then I would definitely recommend it.
on 15 October 2013
Cadburys chocolate is so creamy and we love the taste of the twirl. Very good value for money and we like to keep them in the fridge
so they melt in our mouth S l o w l y.
on 29 April 2013
excellent product, big enough for a quick choc fix, without being too indulgent... Very nice., arrived before estimated date too. well done
on 24 March 2013
You get here exactly what you order. Came quickly with no problems, packaged well, decent value and perfect for popping in the fridge.
on 16 October 2013
great to be able to get these in bulk and at a great price. should last a fair while for the chocolate munchies
on 29 December 2013
Not my favorite chocolate, but good to a cup of coffee. would buy this again, because this is different from other chocolate bars, it is more clean "chocolate" in taste, or should I say: Just chocolate, nothing else to disturb the taste!